There are NO benefits for men to get married.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Women are depreciating asssets. Why buy when you can lease.
how so? based on looks alone? Can't anyone make a case for women to be the breadwinners of the family?
Majority of beautiful looking girls which NT desires so much do not want to work.
laugh.gif
 They use there looks to their advantage sucking the life and $ out of stupid {} whipped men.

If you chose to have kids that does not mean you need to get married.
You using tunnel vision here and unfounded blanket statements. I'll ignore the subjectivity that if a NTers finds a girl he wants to marry he won't think she's beautiful looking.

My main thing here is why assume these beautiful chicks don't work? Why not find one that does work? From what I've seen the beautiful chicks that NT desires all make money off of looking beautiful in some shape or form anyway. If your whole question is based around these type of women your statement about them being deprecating assets is not the truth.

how so? based on looks alone? Can't anyone make a case for women to be the breadwinners of the family?
Majority of beautiful looking girls which NT desires so much do not want to work.
laugh.gif
 They use there looks to their advantage sucking the life and $ out of stupid {} whipped men.

You using tunnel vision here and unfounded blanket statements. I'll ignore the subjectivity that if a NTers finds a girl he wants to marry he won't think she's beautiful looking.

My main thing here is why assume these beautiful chicks don't work? Why not find one that does work? From what I've seen the beautiful chicks that NT desires all make money off of looking beautiful in some shape or form anyway. If your whole question is based around these type of women your statement about them being deprecating assets is not the truth.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you might meet someone who will change your view on that opinion one day OP.
Women are depreciating assets. Why buy when you can lease.
Man I want to be a romantic on this one, but can't really make an argument for that. SMH... it just makes since.
when?

Man I want to be a romantic on this one, but can't really make an argument for that. SMH... it just makes since.
when?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

So your mother was leased?

She probably wasn't even that.  Ol' rental Enterprise joint. 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

So your mother was leased?

She probably wasn't even that.  Ol' rental Enterprise joint. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

And all of those women make FAR more than these delusional a nss NTers and therefore aren't going to marry and get pregnant by you so they can trap you and get half of your closet sized apartment and Ford Focus. Apparently, these dudes live in the stoneage where women don't work. Assuming even that I did subscribe to your way of thinking, why would I want to start a family with a woman who I don't trust enough to not believe she is just after my amazing material wealth and good looks, which apparently don't age either?

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif

I do not desire to be just a baby daddy, or boyfriend, for the rest of my life and definitely don't want other boyfriends in and out of my future seed's life, assuming your plan is to impregnate and move on to the next one. Also in terms of benefits, the women whom I obviously cared about enough to impregnate and marry and my future seed, can be covered by me. I don't know if my insurance policies honor baby mammas.

But all you NT dudes who work at the mall for $7.85, continue to believe women want you for your money. 
This post made sense until the last sentence. Sounding like a salty chick's facebook status with all the demeaning and male questioning
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

I do not desire to be just a baby daddy, or boyfriend, for the rest of my life and definitely don't want other boyfriends in and out of my future seed's life, assuming your plan is to impregnate and move on to the next one. Also in terms of benefits, the women whom I obviously cared about enough to impregnate and marry and my future seed, can be covered by me. I don't know if my insurance policies honor baby mammas.

But all you NT dudes who work at the mall for $7.85, continue to believe women want you for your money. 
This post made sense until the last sentence. Sounding like a salty chick's facebook status with all the demeaning and male questioning
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

And all of those women make FAR more than these delusional a nss NTers and therefore aren't going to marry and get pregnant by you so they can trap you and get half of your closet sized apartment and Ford Focus. Apparently, these dudes live in the stoneage where women don't work. Assuming even that I did subscribe to your way of thinking, why would I want to start a family with a woman who I don't trust enough to not believe she is just after my amazing material wealth and good looks, which apparently don't age either?

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

This is one of the most sexist, dehumanizing things I've read on here.

Call it what you want. But at the end of the day its the truth. Would a guy rather have a smoking hot chick or some 35 year old washed up hag that passed by all the nice guys to have her fun with the bad boys.

It'll be a pretty hollow life if I'm still after the same things from women in 20 years that I am after now. Yes, the looks of a girl will likely worsen with age, but her value improves in many other ways. Most 25-year-old girls are still selfish, insecure, and crazy. By 35 they start to become more stable. And at 55 the girl will be a strong, confident woman. Not only will she be a good mother but also a good companion. Of course this is only the good women. Some will be crazy and insecure their whole lives.

If anything, I would argue that having a girlfriend has no benefits. The only reason to be in a relationship (outside of marriage/family or moving towards that) is because of your inability to get with other women or because you have a fear of being alone.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

This is one of the most sexist, dehumanizing things I've read on here.

Call it what you want. But at the end of the day its the truth. Would a guy rather have a smoking hot chick or some 35 year old washed up hag that passed by all the nice guys to have her fun with the bad boys.

It'll be a pretty hollow life if I'm still after the same things from women in 20 years that I am after now. Yes, the looks of a girl will likely worsen with age, but her value improves in many other ways. Most 25-year-old girls are still selfish, insecure, and crazy. By 35 they start to become more stable. And at 55 the girl will be a strong, confident woman. Not only will she be a good mother but also a good companion. Of course this is only the good women. Some will be crazy and insecure their whole lives.

If anything, I would argue that having a girlfriend has no benefits. The only reason to be in a relationship (outside of marriage/family or moving towards that) is because of your inability to get with other women or because you have a fear of being alone.

Not when you're truly in love. That theory only works as an outsider. Supposedly, when you're in love, beauty on the inside is what makes the longevity worthwhile.

Not when you're truly in love. That theory only works as an outsider. Supposedly, when you're in love, beauty on the inside is what makes the longevity worthwhile.

If you had any business getting married in the first place your wife would be invaluable to you. 

You guys are looking at it from the wrong angle, using logic that might apply to 99.9% of women out there but doesn't at all apply to the one individual who's your wife. 

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Naw he's right tho.  Alot of these dudes in here talking about leasing women and living the single life like they are Reggie Bush or Derek Jeter.  Unless you can hand pick bad broads I'm not buying the whole anti-marriage thing.  Its just something alot of naive young men say or shallow old men say.  Dudes working 9-5 living the middle class life and wanna act like they George Clooney.
laugh.gif
  If you can find a good woman then keep her.

Back
Top Bottom