There are NO benefits for men to get married.

OP i dunno man, that seems empty though.

i rather own than lease when its all said and doen.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you might meet someone who will change your view on that opinion one day OP.
Women are depreciating asssets. Why buy when you can lease.
how so? based on looks alone? Can't anyone make a case for women to be the breadwinners of the family?

Majority of beautiful looking girls which NT desires so much do not want to work.
laugh.gif
 They use there looks to their advantage sucking the life and $ out of stupid {} whipped men.

If you chose to have kids that does not mean you need to get married.

how so? based on looks alone? Can't anyone make a case for women to be the breadwinners of the family?

Majority of beautiful looking girls which NT desires so much do not want to work.
laugh.gif
 They use there looks to their advantage sucking the life and $ out of stupid {} whipped men.

although im a total sucker for love, i have to agree with OP
main reason why im not getting married til my 40's.. i want us both to be mature and experienced in life so its a 1 time thing

seen wayyy too many failed unions in my short lifetime

although im a total sucker for love, i have to agree with OP
main reason why im not getting married til my 40's.. i want us both to be mature and experienced in life so its a 1 time thing

seen wayyy too many failed unions in my short lifetime

laugh.gif

so you dont believe in love OP right?

laugh.gif

so you dont believe in love OP right?

laugh.gif

I do not desire to be just a baby daddy, or boyfriend, for the rest of my life and definitely don't want other boyfriends in and out of my future seed's life, assuming your plan is to impregnate and move on to the next one. Also in terms of benefits, the women whom I obviously cared about enough to impregnate and marry and my future seed, can be covered by me. I don't know if my insurance policies honor baby mammas.

But all you NT dudes who work at the mall for $7.85, continue to believe women want you for your money. 

You talk a good game and it all sounds good but you don't really believe what you are saying.

NO benefits?  Here's one....a damn family.

laugh.gif

I do not desire to be just a baby daddy, or boyfriend, for the rest of my life and definitely don't want other boyfriends in and out of my future seed's life, assuming your plan is to impregnate and move on to the next one. Also in terms of benefits, the women whom I obviously cared about enough to impregnate and marry and my future seed, can be covered by me. I don't know if my insurance policies honor baby mammas.

But all you NT dudes who work at the mall for $7.85, continue to believe women want you for your money. 

You talk a good game and it all sounds good but you don't really believe what you are saying.

laugh.gif

Obviously.
but as posted, a healthy marriage provides a much more stable environment/family dynamic. Are the kids going to be shuttled from one parent to the other or will one parent drift out of the picture (as commonly happens) ? Other women/men in the picture ? Conflicts over time spent/location ? The list goes on. It's not impossible for it to work out, but a marriage greatly facilitates it. 

There is your benefit. 

laugh.gif

Obviously.
but as posted, a healthy marriage provides a much more stable environment/family dynamic. Are the kids going to be shuttled from one parent to the other or will one parent drift out of the picture (as commonly happens) ? Other women/men in the picture ? Conflicts over time spent/location ? The list goes on. It's not impossible for it to work out, but a marriage greatly facilitates it. 

There is your benefit. 

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Again what does marriage have to do with having a family? Lets just say you do get married and have kids. If things go bad, who do you think will most likely benefit you or the girl?

Again what does marriage have to do with having a family? Lets just say you do get married and have kids. If things go bad, who do you think will most likely benefit you or the girl?

This is one of the most sexist, dehumanizing things I've read on here.

I know dozens of men with that without being married and the idea of marriage aint even a question.
Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

laugh.gif

I swear the jokes are never funny until someone is offended.

I know dozens of men with that without being married and the idea of marriage aint even a question.

laugh.gif

I swear the jokes are never funny until someone is offended.

Call it what you want. But at the end of the day its the truth. Would a guy rather have a smoking hot chick or some 35 year old washed up hag that passed by all the nice guys to have her fun with the bad boys.

Call it what you want. But at the end of the day its the truth. Would a guy rather have a smoking hot chick or some 35 year old washed up hag that passed by all the nice guys to have her fun with the bad boys.

Back
Top Bottom