THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Draft time changed to Sun 10/27/13 9:30 pm et

Need at least 4 more heat fans to sign up

Yeah i cant do fantasy basketball, i barely am into fantasy football anymore. In other news: D-Wade is back.

Farewell Jarvis Varnado, Larry Drew II and Charlie Westbrook

Roster is now at 17 players.

I've liked what I've seen from Roger haha.

Looking like a dependable knockdown shooter.

It will be RMJ. I'm good with that so long as EG isn't signed anywhere but SkyForce

The easiest way to see how Wade's lift is back is his dunks. Last season playoffs he would dunk but he was on his way down mid-dunk. Now he is on his way up still mid-dunk. You can tell by the way the net swishes, suggesting he's higher up than previous seasons. Very good sign. :nerd: :smokin

Wade says he's still not where he wants to be with his health. He can only get healthier as we go on

I've tried to Euro step 432,976,212 times at the gym ....... 0 success rate
mean.gif
Lmao. I've only done it in games of like 21. Can't ever do it in game situations.

ODEEEN!!!!
guys its really not hard lol. just practice it with the ball in your weak hand. thats the easiest way. i hit somebody with a euro on baseline 2 nights ago lol. just make sure u do it off a dribble. he ball follows which foot youre stepping with. if u step with ur right first, the ball swings to the right hand first. then comes back to the left hand when u switch to ur left foot.

im left handed. my euro is

1) hard dribble

2) bring ball to right hand + wide right step

3) wide left step + finish

or flip the directions. its literally that simple. and it ALWAYS works if theyre defending u with their back to the basket as youre driving. get comfortable doing wide left then wide right or visa versa. Then get nasty with it and turn it into a step thru by going wide right step then long forward left step. UNSTOPPABLE drive.

Last edited:
guys its really not hard lol. just practice it with the ball in your weak hand. thats the easiest way. i hit somebody with a euro on baseline 2 nights ago lol. just make sure u do it off a dribble. he ball follows which foot youre stepping with. if u step with ur right first, the ball swings to the right hand first. then comes back to the left hand when u switch to ur left foot.

im left handed. my euro is

1) hard dribble
2) bring ball to right hand + wide right step

3) wide left step + finish

or flip the directions. its literally that simple. and it ALWAYS works if theyre defending u with their back to the basket as youre driving. get comfortable doing wide left then wide right or visa versa. Then get nasty with it and turn it into a step thru by going wide right step then long forward left step. UNSTOPPABLE drive.

Nah I mean.. I can do it. I've just never had a good chance to do it in like 4v4s, 5v5s..
Only in games of 21. I'm not a great ball handler so I'm not the best at attacking the paint. I'm more of a shooter.

Back
Top Bottom