THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

"-- Sanchez forced the Heat's hand by signing his contract tender, with the Heat then bypassing an invitation to camp, now no longer holding his rights."

IDIOT

Wait. . Watcha mean "no trizzo" :lol:.... Black Jersey looks sick

I'm not the amazing YoungTriz.

The one and only Trizzo.

The man, The Myth, The Triz

:lol:

And that Black throwback is COPPED! Still have my OG Mourning jersey somewhere at mama dukes house ( She kepts all my ish lol)

from Kelly Dwyer @ yahoo sports

Ray Allen is a notorious workout hound, spending hours away from the glare of TV cameras working on his shot while perpetually watching his diet and off-court habits in an attempt to ward off the ravages of time, and a lengthy NBA career. His influence has done wonders for the Miami Heat, since he joined the team in the summer of 2012, not only in helping keep their championship hopes alive last June, but also rubbing off on the squad’s younger members as they prepare for a potential three-peat in 2013-14.

Starting point guard Mario Chalmers is the latest to admit and submit to Allen’s spinach-wavin’ influence, as he joined Allen, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade in losing ten pounds in a week in preparation for this season’s training camp. From Shandel Richardson at the Sun-Sentinel:

The rapid shedding caused strength and conditioning coach Bill Foran to jokingly say Chalmers lost "too much, too fast." The positive results are already showing.

"It's worked out pretty good, actually," Chalmers said.

"I feel a lot faster. It helps me get to different spaces on the court and small cracks easier. [Losing the weight] was more of a conscious thing of winning, helping the team. It wasn't an individual bet but what can I do to help the team get better."

Chalmers credits a “bet” with Allen regarding the weight loss, and says that eliminating fried food and soda pop from his diet helped with the loss.

Between practices, shootarounds and actual games, NBA players burn a ridiculous amount of calories daily, so it’s pretty hard to turn to leafy greens when your body is figuratively screaming for sugar in any form, but with Allen’s guidance, it’s probably just as hard to say “no” to the NBA’s all-time three-point shooting leader, about to enter his 18th season and looking no worse for the wear in spite of it.

And if Wade and James are in the best shape of their lives? We don’t want to pre-determine the entire 2013-14 season for you, but we wouldn’t suggest betting against these Miami Heat.

Wade looks super slim out there ...if his shot can get back to high consistency, oh.....boy :wow:

I'm not the amazing YoungTriz.

The one and only Trizzo.

The man, The Myth, The Triz

:lol:

And that Black throwback is COPPED! Still have my OG Mourning jersey somewhere at mama dukes house ( She kepts all my ish lol)

"The Triz!" :rofl: :rofl:

Wade looks super slim out there ...if his shot can get back to high consistency, oh.....boy :wow:

I will cry if he gets that pre-shoulder injury jumper back. It will make him so much harder to account for.

And im in for the fantasy league

:lol: the triz.. trizzo..
Wade is gonna need to adjust his jumper a little if he lost weight... Twitter has made it easier to talk to Y'all then post in here .. crazy who you meet on Twitter then find out their sn on nt.. wonder how good Beasley gonna do

Co sign on bosh.. If Oden can get some minutes, and birdman with another year under his belt, bosh can play at his natural position.

Straight Ballin!! Bosh is looking amazing so far. He said he discovered the secret of life over the summer. Hopefully he can give it to Oden and Beasley :lol:

Bosh looking like a MONSTER out there :x

If he can play anywhere near that level consistently this season the NBA is in trouble.

Last edited:
Lebron's handle improved.

yes sir !

even though its only 2 preseason hgames ........
from a psychological standpoint on mr bosh ......... with all this talk (which i cant stomach) of who is leaving who is going, re upping and all that ish. cb1 prolly figures that he would be the 1 out of the big 3 to depart ( i hope to God they all stay) and if that did become the case , wouldnt u want to make yerself as marketable as possible ? i agree with all the posts so far referring to him, he looks almost reinvented, so so much more aggressive and deliberate in so many ways he hesitated last year. we keep hearing a recurring theme from the players ........ if we can stay healthy we should be ok, that my friends could be the underphukkinstatement of the year

CB1 for MVP :D

Last edited:
The difference i see with bosh is that he is making the bigger effort to run on the fast break. The last couple years he was always late running back.
If bosh keeps playing like this. :pimp:

so lebron needed to go to miami to win a championship and couldnt do it without the big 3... then folks wanna talk about wade being washed up for 2 years? :lol:
dudes really need to pick a argument and go with it...

Back
Top Bottom