THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat 3h
Oh, and Heat still have their $3.2 million mid-level left, in case any other bargains drop from the top shelf at buyout deadline.

:pimp:

Beasley is that type of young athletic wing we need to stay competitive in the eastern conference.

I personally love the pickup. If Oden and Beasley can give some major production late into the season and the playoffs, this team should be overwhelmingly favorites to win their 3rd straight!

Also with the culture of the Heat since Bron has been on the team Beasley would be a fool to blow his chances to be on a team that can compete for championships rings for atleast another 3-5 years.

Beasley is that type of young athletic wing we need to stay competitive in the eastern conference.

I personally love the pickup. If Oden and Beasley can give some major production late into the season and the playoffs, this team should be overwhelmingly favorites to win their 3rd straight!

Also with the culture of the Heat since Bron has been on the team Beasley would be a fool to blow his chances to be on a team that can compete for championships rings for atleast another 3-5 years.

I feel the same way.

I feel that someway, somehow, the Don and Co. will work their magic and get Beasley to be at the very least, productive.
We saved Birdman! Lol. And I think the addition of Beas will take a little more pressure off of Oden, which can only be positive.

Will give Bron and Co. some much needed rest. Especially Bron. Maybe have Beas be more of an offensive focal point on for the second string line up. Idk.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic for the squad :D

I think Mike can do damage against second units and even in small ball lineups with the big 3

Nice having a young dude who can get his own shot on the bench

My condolences, I mean, congratulations @KingJames on just getting married!!! #AnotherRing !!!

i picked up GTAV for the ps3.. tr3prom for the ps3... didnt get it for the 360 because my son plays the 360 a lot so i didnt want to fight over it with him

Changed the title to the thread and made it the SEASON thread.

Camp opens in 11 days and media day is in 10 days

I can't wait until January 29th. Wade WILL be ready.

James Harden is not better than Wade. Do people remember what Harden did in the Finals?? I sure don't :lol:

Wade on a bad knee was still one of the best players in the Finals. Without him the Heat don't repeat. Period. People have such short memories...

Wade gotta show me something man... He has to be more consistent if Miami wants to 3 Peat. Hope Tim Grover is really helping him to get those knees back.

Pulled out my 2013 Championship Blu-Ray and I'm re-watching the 4th qt and OT of game 6 of the Finals.

That Ray Allen 3 is my favorite shot of ALL-TIME :pimp:

Pulled out my 2013 Championship Blu-Ray and I'm re-watching the 4th qt and OT of game 6 of the Finals.

That Ray Allen 3 is my favorite shot of ALL-TIME :pimp:

shot truly changed the history of the nba

I think the thing people forget about history, is that to make it, you have to be different. Harden scores a lot of points, and gets alot of stats...so what? That's not great, because many people do that. I think why Wade will go down as one of the best Guards to every do it (Top 5), is because he brings something new. BLOCKS. Wade is the best shot-blocking guard of all-time. If that ain't history, I don't know what is. Right now, Harden is nothing more than a good player that can score points in the regular season. You gotta earn that top-10 spot in the post season son.

Oh, and he has 3 rings. Minor details. :nerd:

Last edited:
I think the thing people forget about history, is that to make it, you have to be different. Harden scores a lot of points, and gets alot of stats...so what? That's not great, because many people do that. I think why Wade will go down as one of the best Guards to every do it (Top 5), is because he brings something new. BLOCKS. Wade is the best shot-blocking guard of all-time. If that ain't history, I don't know what is. Right now, Harden is nothing more than a good player that can score points in the regular season. You gotta earn that top-10 spot in the post season son.

Oh, and he has 3 rings. Minor details. :nerd:

Even if you break down the stats Wade was the better player. He averaged close to 20 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assist, and 2 steals per game while shooting 51%. All this on a team with LeBron James and all star talent. James Harden averaged 26 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assist, and 2 steals a game while shooting 43%. He did this as the main scoring option for his team!

Averaging 6 more points on a mediocre squad doesn't make James Harden a better player. Wade is still a more efficient scorer, a better defensive player, and more importantly shines in the biggest moments. End of discussion...

As for next season, Wade was only suffering from bone bruises in his knees. Its not like the guy needed surgery. He'll come back just fine and will more than likely put up similar numbers as last season.

I personally believe the national media are just trying to find cracks in the Miami Heat armor just to to get views and clicks. Lets not forget Wade did THIS in the FINALS on a bad knee!!!

]

Last edited:
Durant can't be serious with that comment. :smh:
I hate the Heat in general, but D-Wade is still a better player than Harden.

Interested to see how Wade reacts on the court though...

Back
Top Bottom