THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Payton's old number? >D

t_22390_07.jpg
Greg's old number as well.

oden gonna be a problem and those tight *** jersey look hella gay -- might as well play in a bra and panties if thats how you feel

Thursday's night-owl session came [COLOR=#red]under the tutelage of noted trainer Tim Grover[/COLOR], who is among those working Wade's annual camp.

"I'm not done yet," Wade said. "I still got more in the tank. Like I said, my focus is just to make sure physically I can do the things I need to do. My skills haven't diminished by no stretch of the imagination."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-dwyane-wade-s081613,0,1501759.story

Bro.. D. Wade got his trainer back.. gettin his knee's right.. slimming down..

I'm sure he will have a productive season. Especially since i feel like his mid range jumper is slowly getting back. So long as he takes those efficient, back-cut baskets he should be good. But I think slimming down can help with his explosiveness.

I might be crazy but I think Beas back on the team might be a good thing for him and the Heat.

With the guys we have on the team, I think they would be great mentors. If Mike can have his head on straight, he can help a team with his talent.

If he would take the vet min, I think it might be worth a shot.

I still root for that boy Beasley.. I wouldnt mind having him back.. we have a lot of vets that can help mentor him. I just hope he would take that advice..

Heat considering signing Michael Beasley

The two-time defending NBA champion Miami Heat are considering the possibility of bringing back troubled free-agent forward Michael Beasley, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Several of the Heat's key veteran players are supportive of the signing of Beasley, and he has a strong interest in returning to the franchise responsible for taking him with the second overall pick in the 2008 NBA draft, sources told Yahoo.

No offer has been made and no deal is considered imminent, sources said.

The Phoenix Suns reached a buyout agreement with Beasley on the remaining two years of his contract last week. Beasley, 24, was charged for marijuana possession in an August arrest, adding to his considerable history of issues surrounding pot.

Beasley left Phoenix with approximately $7 million of the $9 million owed him on an original three-year, $18 million contract.

Beasley, a 6-foot-10 forward, played two seasons for Miami before president Pat Riley traded him to the Timberwolves in 2010 for draft picks and the salary cap space needed to make the Heat's historic haul of LeBron James and Chris Bosh.

Beasley had two productive seasons with the Heat, averaging 14.1 points in less than 30 minutes a game. Beasley averaged a career-best 19.2 points for the T'wolves in 2010-11. He struggled in the first season of a three-year deal with the Suns, shooting 40.5 percent and averaging 10.1 points.

Nevertheless, Beasley's ability to score makes him an intriguing low-cost, reclamation project for a franchise like Miami with strong leadership and structure throughout the organization.

Miami lost perimeter scoring threat Mike Miller with the amnestying of his contract to save money this summer, and signed free-agent center Greg Oden to try to resurrect his career.

Adrian Wojnarowski

Why would ya'll want Michaeal Beasely back. He's not worth the headache. He already had his chance in a Miami Heat uniform and his performance was underwhelming. He's not a 3 point shooter, he cant create his own shot, he's not a good passer, and he's a head case. How would he help this Miami Heat team?

Back
Top Bottom