THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I hope Wade has a nice year and shuts people up man. It ain't easy to play ball with bone bruises in the knee.

I hope wade starts using that bank shot again like he did back in the days. **** was so clean.

Invites were sent via PMs for the Yahoo Heat fans ONLY league. 14 team league. The 1st 14 to accept the invite are in.

CHECK YOUR PMs

Sorry heat, can do this one... I have too many fantasy leagues at it is. If I get overwhelmed, I wouldn't get sick of it and not play

Wade with a NICE oop. Haven't seen him have that much lift in quite some time.
LeBron is playing a little differently now though. His body language is a little different. At least from what I'm seeing.

Wade with a NICE oop. Haven't seen him have that much lift in quite some time.
LeBron is playing a little differently now though. His body language is a little different. At least from what I'm seeing.

There was a few plays last year in the playoffs wade would have just caught that ball and went back down. He's defiantly got his legs back under him

There was a few plays last year in the playoffs wade would have just caught that ball and went back down. He's defiantly got his legs back under him

Yeah definitely.
And he looks more active as well. Knee must be feeling better, and I think the weight he shed is helping some too.

I'm loving the composure and confidence Bron is playing with though.

Yeah definitely.
And he looks more active as well. Knee must be feeling better, and I think the weight he shed is helping some too.

I'm loving the composure and confidence Bron is playing with though.
for sure and hes got no worries no more he can just play ball now lol

Fellas, so I can keep track of who has signed up already on this site, please post in this thread that you're signed up

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom