THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

10 YEARS IN AND STILL GOING STRONG...

how much u pay for the tickets

Uhm. I think I paid $80per for 2 tickets. But my seats ended up being worse than i thought. Thought I purchased upper level middle, but it was ALL THE WAY AT THE TOP LAST ROW lol. So I was kinda upset. Next time I'ma drop the extra dough and get better seats. Maybe like the ones priced lower 100s.

u paid $400 in boston for the heat game? man... thats surprising. in miami last week it was $350 for one row behind courtside... i was in row 2 on the floor. ud think overpriced *butt* miami would charge more

u paid $400 in boston for the heat game? man... thats surprising. in miami last week it was $350 for one row behind courtside... i was in row 2 on the floor. ud think overpriced *butt* miami would charge more

theres a difference between seeing a miami game in miami and seeing a miami game in another arena. Buying from stubhub(as i did) people will raise their prices for a game like the Heat/Celtics bc they know people want to see the heat play because of players like bron and wade. plus as the streak continued to go, the prices continued to rise. Also take in that Boston/Miami is a rivalry which adds in its self to the price rise. had i bought my ticket 3 weeks ago or so, i would have paid round the 3-350 range. reguardless I was paying over face value. for where I sat which was $110. which game did you go to in miami last week?

Lebron VI 
pimp.gif

Sidenote: It's crazy how he went from most hated to welcomed in the city of Cleveland within the year 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom