THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

it aint over til its ovah ! :D

what did the idiot who rushed the courts shirt say ????? i THINK i saw 2015 on the back of it ?!?!?!?!?!

we're streaking, we're streaking ............................

I'm waiting for a clip to get uploaded or something. That dude was CRAZY lol. Like it wasn't even a dead ball lmao

^ The shirt read: "we miss you" across the front and "2014 come back" on the back 

lol he half ***'d his rush to the court though 

#witness 
pimp.gif

p.s. I've been looking for an avi for the longest, someone please make this one for me haha 

we get more people in here after EVERY game lmao. that gif is sooooooooo beastly tho. lebron earned the mvp 10 games ago. its over this year.

After going down by 27 points, the Miami Heat notch win number 24 with an incredible comeback in Cleveland

LeBron James Full Highlights, March 20, 2013

- NBA Miami Heat at Cleveland Cavaliers - 25 Pts, 12 Rebs, 9 Assists, return redemption tour

I don't think they'll get 34 wins in a row. But the second best streak of all time is still pretty good.

And they will not go 16-0 in the playoffs, there's no way they'll beat the Celtics both away games in Boston to begin with.

But they will be the champs if everyone is healthy.

I don't think they'll get 34 wins in a row. But the second best streak of all time is still pretty good.

And they will not go 16-0 in the playoffs, there's no way they'll beat the Celtics both away games in Boston to begin with.

But they will be the champs if everyone is healthy.

For some reason, i'm getting the feeling that Wade or someone major is going to go down with an injury in the playoff's. Just a feeling.

Question... does anyone know what is the best/cheapest way to secure NBA Finals tickets? Should I just pay the $800/ticket (lower level baseline) right now? Or will they drop later because only the resellers have them up for sale right now, and not the season ticket holders?

Question... does anyone know what is the best/cheapest way to secure NBA Finals tickets? Should I just pay the $800/ticket (lower level baseline) right now? Or will they drop later because only the resellers have them up for sale right now, and not the season ticket holders?

They will cost triple the face value price down the road. So if you have the funds and plan to go, buy them now.

Last edited:
I hope we play a little better in Detroit. We can't start off all lethargic. But the streak is good for us, and for the league.
More so for us because not only are the Heat making history, the streak gives them a certain motivation to actually play, and these games will have them in a better rhythm entering the playoffs and the closeness of the games will help in tight situations in the playoffs.

I'm ready for April.

Heat Streak Continues to Draw Big Numbers

Wednesday’s Heat/Cavaliers NBA regular season game, the 24th consecutive Heat victory, earned an 11.7 rating on Sun Sports in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale market — the network’s second-highest rating ever for any Heat game (regular season or playoffs). Monday’s Celtics/Heat game (12.2) set the all-time record, and the March 10 Pacers/Heat game (11.1) ranks third. Heat games have averaged a 6.7 rating on Sun Sports this season, including an 8.9 average during the team’s winning streak. (Fox Sports)

Back
Top Bottom