THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

I read this on youtube "Lebron James has been arrested and charged with terrorism act for bringing down a JET in Boston Massachusetts"
:rofl:

Hey does anyone know if Dwyane Wade dunked on Taj Gibson? I think I remember him doing so..

I remember Wade dunking on em and then they hit the floor and Wade got a T for staring them down? I THINK it was Taj but im not sure. Anyone remember?

Hey does anyone know if Dwyane Wade dunked on Taj Gibson? I think I remember him doing so..

I remember Wade dunking on em and then they hit the floor and Wade got a T for staring them down? I THINK it was Taj but im not sure. Anyone remember?

Not gibson dude :lol:. You have poor memory.

That was Rodney Carney or whatever his name but it definitely not Gibson. Wade got dunked on then return the favor and then stare down on Rodney.

Gibson, however did took Wade's soul in that Chicago vs Heat first round in '11 dunk

JT also forever immortalized Lebron when he nail a three right over Lebron grill in 2011 game 5.

Last edited:

nahhh... this is what EVERYONE remembers

Really enjoyed terry getting demoralized hahahaha. DeAndre's dunk still way better though.

Not gibson dude :lol:. You have poor memory.

That was Rodney Carney or whatever his name but it definitely not Gibson. Wade got dunked on then return the favor and then stare down on Rodney.

Gibson, however did took Wade's soul in that Chicago vs Heat first round in '11 dunk

JT also forever immortalized Lebron when he nail a three right over Lebron grill in 2011 game 5.

Yeah I just did the research that it was Carney lol.

And uh I dont think he took Wade's soul but okay. Thanks for the clarification. I've seen worse.

The Wade dunk on Carney was nice though

Last edited:
Wade has had some nice ones..

He has taken his fair share of souls.. >D

Last edited:
Lmao at the people who just entered this thread!!!
Don't worry about The past, worry about what's going down this season!

Bron KILLED JT tonight, Cole set up his casket and Bron pushed him into it.

game was crazy last night! Hands down best game I've even been to. and to continue our streak by beating Boston in Boston makes it even better.

Dude you had some dope *** seats. Musta been pricey lol

haha yea. ended up paying $400 for them, but they were courtside, so i didnt mind it. Was deff worth the price to be able to be at the game, sit courtside and watch history happen. take take the streak to the second longest of all time.

haha yea. ended up paying $400 for them, but they were courtside, so i didnt mind it. Was deff worth the price to be able to be at the game, sit courtside and watch history happen. take take the streak to the second longest of all time.

daaaamn. actually though if i had the dough i'd pay that much to go watch them courtside. I went to watch them play the kings with my lady and we ended up with terrible seats :smh: misleading af! lol but it was my first time buying tickets. dunno if i should order from stub hub again. we still had a crazy time though cause he did that reverse alley oop that game.

***** PAULA PIERCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u very muck for the blow up of the dunk YBD !

K23J that is fantastic, thank u !

Last edited:
Since when is dunking over a 6 footer consider impressive?

Looking at the replay. Terry was trying to defend the 1 on 3 fast break. His back was turn and Lebron was coming from behind.

Terry is like 6 foot on a good day. This is one of those overrated dunk like the one where he jump over that ****** on the Bulls.

Lebron couldn't dunk like VC over Weis, Tmac over Bradley or Pip over Ewing. Kobe once dunked over 7'5 Yao Ming and 6'11 Dwight Howard.

Dunking over 7 footer while being contested in mid air is > than dunking on some little guys with their back turned.

I give this dunk a 6 out of 10 at best.

Back
Top Bottom