THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

While I'm happy about the wins, we're getting killed on the boards. Bosh had a grand total of 2, yes 2 rebounds today. Birdman had 1 rebound. We got killed 51 to 26 on the boards. WTF 
Why are our bigs so freakin soft?

I know right. Bosh is like 6'11 lol. He could at least grab 7 of em haha. But I remember he said that often times he can't get boards because he's boxing out his guy to allow another team mate to grab it

LeBron does so much for us, and I hope he can still be putting up big numbers when he reaches Kobe's age, but he is literally doing all of the rebounding and point guard duties for us, so I hope it doesn't take a huge toll on his body in the long run.

The heats 22 game win streak is better or just as good as some NBA teams records...
cavs... 22-44
magic...18-49
bobcats.. 15-42
timberwolves.. 22-41
pelicans.. 22-44
suns... 22-45
and this is not counting the teams with 23 wins..

LeBron does so much for us, and I hope he can still be putting up big numbers when he reaches Kobe's age, but he is literally doing all of the rebounding and point guard duties for us, so I hope it doesn't take a huge toll on his body in the long run.

He's a freak of nature. He'll be fine haha.

Man. I hope we lay it down on the Celtics. I hate them!

I know right. Bosh is like 6'11 lol. He could at least grab 7 of em haha. But I remember he said that often times he can't get boards because he's boxing out his guy to allow another team mate to grab it
but theyve said it before and like drewsone is mentioning, they do it on purpose. imo the heat cater to lebrons stats. if u notice lebron never fights for many rebounds. the heats strategy is to box everyone out and let lebron snatch the easy rebound. it happens all game every game. as for the pg duties...i wish he wouldnt. hes GREAT at the drive and kick out. but often times, lebron walks it up the court...sits still for 20 out of 24 seconds...then tries to force a play. i love the heat! and because of that i can admit we do certain things that need to change and these r some of them.

We definitely need to improve on our rebounding and boxing out to shrink the offensive glass. I hate that sometimes they don't play the same against certain teams because they're lower tier or w/e but that's understandable. In big games they have the energy from tip off and when they start off the game like that they play much better, much more explosive, and it's ALOT more entertaining.

And I don't mind LeBron waiting last minute as much haha because he usually kicks it to the corner and Ray or Shane rip it. But I think that is something that won't happen as much in the playoffs.

Anyways. We are playing at an elite level. LeBron is LeBron and Wade is playing at an MVP/Elite level as well. With Wade healthy and playing like this we're scary. Especially when we intensify our D.

true. i just wish bosh would also return back to form. now that wade is playing better, bosh is fading from the spotlight. my thing with bosh is, at his position and size...if hes having a bad night offensively, he should be beasting defensively. but he doesnt. he'll get 8 pts and 2 rebounds but be in the game for 30 minutes. what brand of foolishness is that?

true. i just wish bosh would also return back to form. now that wade is playing better, bosh is fading from the spotlight. my thing with bosh is, at his position and size...if hes having a bad night offensively, he should be beasting defensively. but he doesnt. he'll get 8 pts and 2 rebounds but be in the game for 30 minutes. what brand of foolishness is that?

That's true. But sometimes he does play good D. Comes up with big blocks.

And man. Wade has been playing SO good. lol.

Speaking of Wade I did my art project for my class on him. A painting.

if u notice lebron never fights for many rebounds. the heats strategy is to box everyone out and let lebron snatch the easy rebound.

:lol:

I watched the game yesterday and saw him grab at least a couple of unnecessarily beastly rebounds where he could've been injured. And that's exactly what anyone else on the Heat grabbed - a couple. Other than Wade who grabbed a whopping 3.

Bron played 33-34 minutes. What about the time he was on the bench? How come no one else grabbed those "easy" rebounds?

Bosh's jumper has been insanely reliable all season. But the guy is averaging under 7 rebounds. A star 6'11 player grabbing that few boards is unacceptable.

Still, I am confident that the Heat will turn on their rebounding intensity once the playoffs arrive.

laugh.gif

I watched the game yesterday and saw him grab at least a couple of unnecessarily beastly rebounds where he could've been injured. And that's exactly what anyone else on the Heat grabbed - a couple. Other than Wade who grabbed a whopping 3.

Bron played 33-34 minutes. What about the time he was on the bench? How come no one else grabbed those "easy" rebounds?

Bosh's jumper has been insanely reliable all season. But the guy is averaging under 7 rebounds. A star 6'11 player grabbing that few boards is unacceptable.

Still, I am confident that the Heat will turn on their rebounding intensity once the playoffs arrive.
theres no need to argue im stating facts. lebron catches EASSSSSY rebounds every game. the players like bosh and wade openly say they "box out to let lebron grab it" what is there to debate? even if in yesterdays terrible game he snatched a couple...like u said, a COUPLE. and they stand out cuz he usually doesnt. im not hating, it is what it is. if youre a heat fan call it as you see it, not what u want it to be.

:lol:

theres no need to argue im stating facts. lebron catches EASSSSSY rebounds every game. the players like bosh and wade openly say they "box out to let lebron grab it" what is there to debate? even if in yesterdays terrible game he snatched a couple...like u said, a COUPLE. and they stand out cuz he usually doesnt. im not hating, it is what it is. if youre a heat fan call it as you see it, not what u want it to be.
well if you can find the artical or video then please post... and if they do box out for him... i think its a good thing.. a guy that tall, with speed and court vision can set a lot of plays up..

well if you can find the artical or video then please post... and if they do box out for him... i think its a good thing.. a guy that tall, with speed and court vision can set a lot of plays up..
its ina couple aftergame interviews. more than a few they mention something like "we do what we're supposed to... box out let lebron grab it/clear it out for lebron" etc etc. doubtful that the 20 second aftergame interviews will be on youtube.

You still make zero sense and your post is out to make LeBron look bad. What a stupid thing to do - not to go after the rebound because they're "saving" it for a teammate? Laughable. And even if twas was their rebounding strategy (which it isn't), don't you think that they would've abonded it by now considering that they are last in rebounding in the league?

All the great rebounders throughout history: Rodman, Russell, Wilt, Malone, Barkley, etc.. Do you think that the vast majority of their rebounds were the rebounds where they had to fight like crazy for the ball, or more or less automatic rebounds, where they are all alone, off free throw misses and similar easy rebounds? The highlights that Dennis Rodman is known for, throwing himself onto the floor or into the crowd to get the ball are there to show what a beast he could be if that was needed for him to get a rebound. But those were still rare and according to your idiotic logic, the majority of his rebounds needed to be like that in order for him to be recognized as a great rebounder. I said that Bron grabbed a couple of beastly rebounds yesterday, to show that he was fighting for the rebounds. Just like Dennis Rodman might throw himself after the ball a couple of times per game.

LeBron is definitely an above average rebounder at the very least IMO. He usually rebounds hard when the game slips away from them, or when he's getting more into the game, or if they're getting demolished on the glass (like yesterday) .

i never said lebron was bad nor a below average rebounder. nor am i out to make our leading star player look bad lol. you should unbunch your panties man. all i said is lebron grabs mostly easy rebounds. again, there is NO need to debate.

KG might not play tonight. He didn't participate in their shootaround this morning, He'll be a game time decision.

Last edited:
Not surprised in the least bit at this game lol ..... We just have to play with better intensity on Defense

Not surprised in the least bit at this game lol ..... We just have to play with better intensity on Defense

Definitely. Better D.. be a little more careful with the ball. Be aggressive on offense and get to the line and MAKE FRE THROWS.

Would help if Ray made more than 1 shot though..

Anyways..
even if we lose..

I aint that mad. Jason Terry has been immortalized as a victim of LeBron James, and will forever be in replays and highlight reels of LeBron's career when he retires.

Back
Top Bottom