THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

shane bettier with the play of the day. inbound off paul pierce's back just rubs the loss in the celtics faces.

BIG SHOT BRON!!!
OH MY GOD!!

And Shane Battier, AKA BATTIOKE HIMSELF with two great plays!

IM HYPEEEEEEE

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Lebron yak yak yakums on they head with that clutch shot boi .... and after so many angles I couldn't believe refs gave Boston the ball smh

We just gotta win until the 9th to break the record!
But I could see us losing to like.. Charlotte or Cleveland lmao.
But if we go hard and strong dude..
Only ones that might give us trouble are:

Spurs on the 31
NY on the 2
Philly on the 6
and Bucks on the 9

Good win tonight, Im glade Lebron killed Jason Terry weak *****$$.
This dude Lebron is just......smh...whatever man yall already know.

Good D by Shane also

Good win tonight, Im glade Lebron killed Jason Terry weak *****$$.
This dude Lebron is just......smh...whatever man yall already know.

Good D by Shane also

Bruh. JT has been immortalized as a LeBron highlight. For years to come we gon see this dunk.. and we got the W so that's even sweeter!!

I think LBJ took some of the '11 Finals feelings out on JT on tat dunk.

Last edited:
Still can't believe we've gone over a QUARTER OF THE SEASON without a loss. #HeatStreak

Seeing Jason terry hit the floor like that .. I turned into a Japanese anime character with the tear coming down my head [emoji]128531[/emoji] thinking of all the sports shows, gifs ,YouTube videos terry quotes , PAC man gifs that was coming fourth ... Lawwwd

LOL

And yo check the bench reaction on the dunk. Lol is that James Jones gettin hype as hell?!

Last edited:
LeBron's jumper gives Heat 23rd straight victory!

Mar 18, 2013 - Check out this tough jumper LeBron James hits over Jeff Green with just 10 seconds left in the game to give the Heat the two-point lead & eventually the dramatic come-from-behind victory, extending Miami's winning streak to 23 games, the 2nd longest winning streak in the history of the NBA

Back
Top Bottom