THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Late check in HEAT FAM .....

LOOK AT BOSH :wow: :wow: :wow:

Dude cannot miss.

Wade having an off night after leaving the game earlier from a hard fall. Think there are a couple of no calls going both ways for both teams lol.

Lebron had a sick first half.

Im done with this streak, we just need to make sure we win another championship, thats all i care about.

good game tho

Ya. But I'm still kinda going for the streak lol. Kinda want them to beat that record.

Tell me about it. It's almost kind of unreal. And it's not like it was a 21 easy games. A lot of them came down to the wire, which is good practice for el playoffs.

The streak is now legal 
pimp.gif

^ yea but if miami establishes the defense early and ray shoots the way he did today we should be ok ... I don't think ray wants another return loss

Yup. Defensive energy early and try to contain the boards as much as we can. Can't allow 20 offensive rebounds or w/e lol.

While I'm happy about the wins, we're getting killed on the boards. Bosh had a grand total of 2, yes 2 rebounds today. Birdman had 1 rebound. We got killed 51 to 26 on the boards. WTF 

Why are our bigs so freakin soft?

Back
Top Bottom