THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do your guys favorites have to be point guards or something? Curry is naturally a 2 who can also play the 1. I dont get it it's like y'all are reaching just to be offended instead of actually comprehending what's being said.
"Is it a boy or a girl doctor?"
"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Curry, you're the proud parents of a healthy baby shooting guard."

It's 2020. Why are folks trying to argue Steph's natural position as if he doesn't have the right to self-identify :smh: |l

I must have been watching a different NBA in the 80s and 90s than some of y’all. Because in my world fights during games were rare and when they did happen, were mostly the fake - “hold me back” type, and “enforcers” weren’t checking guys every time someone showboated.

Reggie Miller goofy *** was pooping ****, all crazy. But king j king j think Steph couldn’t play then, cuz it’s too “rough” and he ain’t :lol:
7877C937-6D6E-4350-8104-6312F2180C65.gif

Those up in arms about the idea of Steph not being considered a 1 but scoffing at the idea of Lebby being considered a 1: How? What the problem is? Steph is a phenomenal shooter who does NOT shoulder the responsibility of setting up the offense. Lebby does. I mean...
storm2006 storm2006

Reggie Miller goofy *** was pooping ****, all crazy. But king j king j think Steph couldn’t play then, cuz it’s too “rough” and he ain’t :lol:
Reggie talked TONS of trash and got away with constantly fouling defenders but Steph is gonna get chin checked twice a quarter for turning around before a shot goes in and pointing to god.

Swear some of these cats dont watch ball, just highlights. 90s ball was not hockey, as much as people would like to pretend it was.

Does Lebby identify as a PG? I don't think he so. Y'ALL have been trying to force that label on him.
Lebron defines himself as a basketball player not a specific position

He been playing as PG this year for the Lakers

True or False?

y’all using and liking the same rationale to defend Curry as PG

"Is it a boy or a girl doctor?"
"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Curry, you're the proud parents of a healthy baby shooting guard."

Last edited:
I could do a compilation, slow down the clips..with ominous music like this...and it would include strictly Blake Griffin vs Zbo physical ****, dirty plays :lol:

We talking bout Pro basketball here man.

Yep. Plus, a two minute video showing a handful of fights from two decades when 1000s games were played doesn’t exactly disprove my claim that fights were rare back then.

According to bbref, yes, only this season has LeBron James been designated a point guard. To put him on the Mt. Rushmore of point guards after 60 games of an incomplete season running the 1 is a bad faith argument.
Are you sure?

He’s gonna finish top 5 all-time in assists, why is it disingenuous

Did Magic play PG his whole career?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom