THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate how loyalty bias is how people apply their sliding scales.
Human nature.
Not universally. It's a human tendency, yes, but not nature.
The one I really hate is when I criticize someone and someone responds with, “what if your mom did it. Would you say the same thing?”
No, because she’s my mom and I’m extremely biased towards her. She could kill the pope and rob an orphanage and I’d find a way to defend her.
Nah, not me. I have an extremely dysfunctional family. Abusers, alcoholics, child molesters all over the place. That's why I'm estranged from damn near all of 'em.

Yes, including my mom, and dad. People mentioning moms in a negative light is an interesting thing to me, though, because I find that people are quick to ish on dads but you talk ish on your mom, 'Oh my gosh, chill, bruh. That's your mom.'

And?

why cuz of his shooting ability? He’s a phenomenal passer. He gotta be a 1 with that ability to read the floor and awareness

90's defenders are hounds. No way his handles would nearly as nice or flasht. 90s PG defense would have his looking like GP or Mark Jackson using the protect dribble for 94 feet. Just ask DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Those up in arms about the idea of Steph not being considered a 1 but scoffing at the idea of Lebby being considered a 1: How? What the problem is? Steph is a phenomenal shooter who does NOT shoulder the responsibility of setting up the offense. Lebby does. I mean...

I think Wilt Chamberlain is in the top tier of best athletes to ever walk the planet. I’m confident someone with his attributes could play in today’s NBA. But I also don’t marvel at the video game stats he put up because he really was a man playing with (mostly) boys.

people still underestimate the size and strength of steph curry like he couldn't play in past eras
:lol:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/sites/csnbayarea/files/styles/article_hero_image/public/2018/01/17/steph-flex-us.jpg?itok=OB9MsT3W

Those up in arms about the idea ofSteph not being considered a 1 but scoffing at the idea of Lebby being considered a 1: How? What the problem is? Steph is a phenomenal who does NOT shoulder the responsibility of setting up the offense. Lebby does. I mean...

Why wouldn’t you consider Steph Curry a PG?

I mean, he’s been responsible for leading some of the best offenses in the history of basketball :lol:. With On/Off numbers that are out of this world. His screen setting, off ball movement, playmaking, gravity and special awareness literally make him function as a “system”unto himself.

If Steph averaged 9apg....would you consider him a “PG”? Because before Kerr came, under Mark Jackson...and before he became “Steph” as we know it...he averaged 24ppg & 8.5 apg.

He’s proven he can lead a team to a lot of wins being a primary ball handler and assist guy in P&R...or by moving off the ball and using contorting defenses that make you guard him at half court..and giving up the ball and getting it back.

The role of a PG is to get your teammates in the best position to score or make plays. Steph Curry does that as well as any pg we’ve seen. It’s just in a different form.

The position is Point Guard. Not Assist Guard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom