THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ you calling this “smoke” for Wardell

Not so much the circled part that part at the end about Wardell and Myrie though...yikes.

It does speak to how KD really wasn't feeling the Bistephuals though given the fact that he was by far and away the best player on the team.

EVkhzKtWkAYhULD

tumblr_mxk4ljZHkS1sdydefo1_400.gif

Oak gotta relax now. Only reason you're beloved in NY is because of Ewing.

I don't feel sad or bad for KD but all of this hyper analyzation of his personality traits are pretty weird tbh

It's fun to make jokes as a fan from afar and what not but breaking down interactions with media members and sharing text messages to sell books is a bit much

I actually do feel sad for him. To be one of best players ever in a sport and to still seem so unsatisfied is just wild to me.

Oakley was a good player but c'mon. They don't win half the games they did without Ewing.

I thought he and Mase were the poster boys for that NY grit and toughness that the city exudes and that's why they were fan favorites, cause unless I'm mistaken they never won anything anyway. So why would Knicks fans care about winning?

I thought he and Mase were the poster boys for that NY grit and toughness that the city exudes and that's why they were fan favorites, cause unless I'm mistaken they never won anything anyway. So why would Knicks fans care about winning?

You wouldn't still see Oakley & Mason jerseys at MSG thirty years later if they were a lottery team.

You wouldn't still see Oakley & Mason jerseys at MSG thirty years later if they were a lottery team.

I don't know about that. They'd have to sell somebody's jerseys since nobody of note has been worth a damn in that franchise for the last 20 years besides Melo.

What prompted Oakley to go after Ewing now? Seems like kind of out of nowhere after 30 years.

No clue. I don't know the context of the quote but I think it's from a podcast or something.

Don't know what he has to gain by turning against Ewing.

I don't know about that. They'd have to sell somebody's jerseys since nobody of note has been worth a damn in that franchise for the last 20 years besides Melo.

Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom