THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THoughts on this?

hell nah lol that’s a damn travel

I (think) I know what he’s tryin to demonstrate.... he’s tryin to show that he jumped right before ending his dribble, so he could take 2 more steps

I’m not buying that one bro lol

1586879375999.gif

hell nah lol that’s a damn travel

I (think) I know what he’s tryin to demonstrate.... he’s tryin to show that he jumped right before ending his dribble, so he could take 2 more steps

I’m not buying that one bro lol

1586879375999.gif
Why and how is that a travel?

Wasn't it wavy that kept insisting the media was driving this narrative and that KD and Steph were all gravy?
Not one bit of any of what I've seen has anything to do with KD and Steph beefing.

Patrick Beverley saying 'They don't want you' doesn't suggest KD and Steph have beef.

A local podcaster saying that KD would team up with Kyrie over Steph doesn't mean KD & Steph have beef.

More than anything it was evident that the city didn't really embrace him like he should have been. But then again I'm not surprised either because they won a title without him, almost two in a row so the dynamic was set up a certain way to begin with

Sure Steph and KD didn't seem to be close but beefing seems like a stretch

It's a good move, he's trying to point out there's no limit on how high/far you can cover on your steps I guess by being kind of extreme. Doesn't really gain you any advantage to slow down though i'd have to see a situation where it'd be useful to do it like that and say not even just Euro/sidestep defenders or 2 footed stop and let them fly past

Paul Pierce can't even begin to try to no dunk left hand layup drop it in during HORSE with Zach Lavine

Durant is weird, what did he expect? He came to a 73 win team and joined them. They were supposed to love him more than Klay or steph?
Yea kinda hard to believe that he thought the fans would end up rocking with him more than the 2 homegrown guys they won before he even thought of leaving OKC :lol:

Tbf though, KD's gotta be the most enigmatic All-Time great ever so it's impossible to get a good read on him so not gonna spend too much time trying to decipher his motivations :lol:. He's the only one who can make sense of them

Why and how is that a travel?

Is that move gonna fly in any setting? If he pulls that move off in pickup, nba, ncaa, fiba I think it’ll be called travel every time. Maaaaaaybe the association might let it go *once in a blue moon* but even in the nba I think that’ll be a whistle

So my question is if it’s called a travel every time, is it a travel?

Is that move gonna fly in any setting? If he pulls that move off in pickup, nba, ncaa, fiba I think it’ll be called travel every time. Maaaaaaybe the association might let it go *once in a blue moon* but even in the nba I think that’ll be a whistle

So my question is if it’s called a travel every time, is it a travel?
People calling it a travel doesn't mean it is a travel.

The reason it LOOKS to be a travel is the awkwardness of it.

But if it is examined through replay, it will be understood to be a legal move.

It would be hard to distinguish in real time to an untrained eye. Too fast.

Bates really KD 2.0? That's pretty wild that we could have "the next Bron" in Zion and "the next KD" within 3 years of each other. Not that either of them deserve that kind of pressure or expectation?

*I guess Bates would be 3.0 cause of BI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom