THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought and set up a net for the house, shaved 10 strokes off my golf game. played my best 2 rounds last week. Playing again on Wednesday and Saturday :pimp:

Have you been solo/social distancing while playing? Two of my boys who belong to country clubs outside Greenwich, CT each were saying they saw a bunch of older dudes playing ahead in four and fivesomes that were close together, high-fiving and ****. In one instance a group came over to say hi and were inching closer as boy kept trying to back awaybefore he eventually had to check them :lol:

The clubs out there are a mixed bag (and I would imagine across the country). Some are closing, others are saying it’s open to interpretation of the Governor’s orders because courses could be considered parks in which case folks can use them.

Yep. Tried to explain this to storm2006 storm2006 days ago.

I understand your point when it initially occurred but we have the Klay post above. Yesterday we were talking about Andre Drummond being HOF and someone brings up Draymond’s HOF candidacy. At least the debates aren’t as redundant as the LAL-LAC ones. Today we had a Lebby as a PG and Steph as a SG discussion :lol:

2nd best SG in the league :pimp::pimp:

B0F5FD63-F26E-4A0F-969B-D19EBC49E9E5.gif

Looking af the gram . Which NBA players have the best home gym? Hassan Whiteside has a nice setup man.

The Bulls documentary will be shown on Netflix in Europe! Just checked the preview out yesterday. Can't wait for next week Monday then! It is shown a day later here than it is in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom