THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200413-204715.png

Screenshot_20200413-204727.png

Kendrick nunn on IG and pinned ROTY.

I've been baking. Joked that when quarantine was over I might be running a bakery instead. Little did I know I'd actually get fired :lol:
I been watching alotta food network and cooking more this past month than in the last year :lol: :smh: ...Put a whole bird in the oven for the 1st time last week, came out tender and delicious ...might home cook some meals for a select few ho’s when all this is over, add that to my bag :pimp:

I been watching alotta food network and cooking more this past month than in the last year :lol: :smh: ...Put a whole bird in the oven for the 1st time last week, came out tender and delicious ...might home cook some meals for a select few ho’s when all this is over, add that to my bag :pimp:

That's probably going to have to be the play for a little bit once things open back up tbh. I need to secure a plug for some rapid test kits,though. Gonna need to make sure I'm not gonna catch COVID before going in raw.

Did you spatchcock the chicken?

I've been able to cook for years but I've never really tried baking. Learned I like it a lot more than cooking. It's therapeutic in a way I just dont find cooking to be.
TIL catching up on the thread:

- lawdog1 lawdog1 use to bring out da freaks on da social media. :emoji_astonished:

- Mrs. lawdog1 lawdog1 was having none of that ****. :lol:

- Andre Drummond is a HOFer

- Based Jesus Based Jesus is beard handicapped. :frown:
I prefer handicapable. My disability does not define me.

My man it’s already April and there’s been 7,000 total deaths from this in the US since this got here in January...that number is not jumping up 93,000 in the next 7 months. Also, plenty of those 7,000 people went to the hospital for other conditions and then after dying from those other conditions they also diagnosed them with corona...and then classified it as a death from the corona. We also literally do not even know for a fact whether this is something that could be seasonal and decrease a ton during the summer months until that time gets here.

This was on April 4th.

Just to update Dr. buc em buc em in 10 days we've doubled in the number of cases to well over 580,000 and tripled in the number of deaths to over 23,000. Only 6.5 months to go.

This was on April 4th.

Just to update Dr. buc em buc em in 10 days we've doubled in the number of cases to well over 580,000 and tripled in the number of deaths to over 23,000. Only 6.5 months to go.

Meanwhile that orange jackass y'all have in the White House is putting out hype videos saying how well he handled the coronavirus pandemic and the sad part is some will take this as gospel. :smh:

RIP to KAT's mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom