THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Sunday was crazy. Fathers Day, US Open Final Round, Finals Game 7, GOT Season Finale.
Had to fact check this because I for sure don’t remember catching the GoT finale on the same night. Would have been too bummed out and probably shooting at the gym with jumpmanfromdabay 8)

The finale aired the week after :lol:

Had to fact check this because I for sure don’t remember catching the GoT finale on the same night. Would have been too bummed out and probably shooting at the gym with jumpmanfromdabay 8)

The finale aired the week after :lol:
Yeah so it wasn't the finale....it was still Battle of the Bastards though.

Top 10 if not Top 5 episode? Definitely one of the most anticipated.

Yeah so it wasn't the finale....it was still Battle of the Bastards though.
damn just saw you already addressed it 40 min ago. #lowshirai

Wondering if I watched Battle of the Bastards live now :emoji_thinking:
gonna look through the thread.

Lebron’s block is still the most surprising play in NBA history.
Me and my friend were like wtf!

Pinning someone’s layup in a crucial situation. S*** still gives me chills almost every time I see. Lebron wanted that championship bad.

Got to give love to JR Smith though.

damn just saw you already addressed it 40 min ago. #lowshirai

Wondering if I watched Battle of the Bastards live now :emoji_thinking:
gonna look through the thread.
I'm pretty positive Game 7 and that overlapped. Also, Money in the Bank was going too. Completely forgot about that :rofl:

Trying to save Wardell from slander after he got dotted in the eye with history on the line. SAD!
ESPN/Media had been doing this for years. I think folks are finally realizing it.

Lebby fans....complaining about LeSPN propping up players....via narratives the network created? As if the last decade hasn’t happened....As if less than a week ago LeBron didn’t tell on of their employees they were safe because they were his friend...As if the network didn’t blink at the opportunity to give Lebby credit for a comment he made in passing that they’ve likely been working on tirelessly through a global pandemic....

Y’all are on the West Coast so it’s not midnight yet. This is an April Fool’s joke, right?

You done went full Bron boy. Scust :smh:

I rock with it. Shows he's full blown purple and gold first. I'm really surprised. Thought Mamba MVP would turn, but he stayed true.

I'm a die hard Laker fan, who never had an issue with Lebron, but the past two seasons have felt so manufactured. It's just a collection of pieces like a fantasy team. No "connection" to any of these players as a fan.

Lebby fans....complaining about LeSPN propping up players....via narratives the network created? As if the last decade hasn’t happened....As if less than a week ago LeBron didn’t tell on of their employees they were safe because they were his friend...As if the network didn’t blink at the opportunity to give Lebby credit for a comment he made in passing that they’ve likely been working on tirelessly through a global pandemic....

Y’all are on the West Coast so it’s not midnight yet. This is an April Fool’s joke, right?

Look at the posters :lol:.

Cant believe y’all be getting Erupt-ed :smh:

I just realized... If this season is cancelled... Then Zion can still win rookie of the yr next season

th

Chad Ford stepping on Bill Simmons' corner and did a re-draft podcast with John Hollinger. :lol:

They re-did the hyped 2014 draft.

Last edited:
Ya'll were praising Brand for every move.

Now he's trash because your point guard refuses to shoot.

Wait, I thought it was Brett Browns fault?
It is :lol:
Meh puppet or not, he still put a talented group of players on the roster. Not a bad job for someone's first go around.

Your coach not being able to get the most out of your players with the right lineups, your team unable to stay healthy, your cornerstone not shooting literally at all, etc etc.

There are other main issues here. Your teams lack of success has more to do with those issues than what Brand did or didnt do.
All of this. Brand goes to the Knicks and watch him finesse Embiid with his old agent as the president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom