THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unanimous mvp curry really tried to pass the ball to Draymond with a ring on the line :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Y'all Bistephuals damn sure continue to do so for him.

Bistephuals sound so forced...do better. That ain’t you :lol:

But I Ain’t never made an excuse for him regarding 2016.He himself, never used any injury excuse or didn’t give Cleveland credit. I never made no excuse for 2016.

That said...he’s still the 2nd best PG of all time...with that blemish. And a top 15-20 player of all time. And one of the best PEAKS of any player over a stretch of time. These things exist in the same realm.

2016 finals...was bad for him. All greats but Mike have that moment. Tragic.

Bron walking off the plane with an Ultimate Warrior shirt on is still hilarious to me.

What you think about this? I found it hilarious too.

91F43F92-F199-4FE1-8049-C60199711A99.jpeg

I think we're approaching the point of no return.

Even if they resume this season, the season after will be lost or at least condensed.

Either we lose this season or the NBA won't be normal for 2 years

Storch had Bron 2016 Finals versatility, but must say, he did utilize a lot of co-produced stuff. Cry Me A River with the keys and You Got Me was kinda unfair.

Mannie's skits were corn though.

That Sunday was crazy. Fathers Day, US Open Final Round, Finals Game 7, GOT Season Finale.

To be fair, three of those things can happen any given year. The US Open and NBA Finals Game 7 are always scheduled for Father's Day.

Hahah just rewound it. They went to commercial at 1:09 and came back at 20.3. ESPN still messing up when all they got to show is replays :rofl:

To be fair, three of those things can happen any given year. The US Open and NBA Finals Game 7 are always scheduled for Father's Day.
For sure. Game 7s rarely happen though, especially not ones like this.

Also, the GOT episode was the penultimate episode, not the finale. Battle of the Bastards. Episode everyone was looking forward to for years though.

Fun day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom