THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been funnier if Scott Brooks wasn't in on the joke and people just started asking him about it randomly.

CapitalGracefulDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

Man Game 5 was so much fun, then ya boi was there live for Game 6 as for every playoff home game from 2015 to 2017 (Moved to chi in 2018 ) im hyped again, let me talk my ish, i did some legendary stuff in my life!

938A19FB-977E-458F-BCB8-0C115804AB4C.jpeg
31412C86-D460-45C8-8C59-8AD6C6CF4C7C.jpeg
A42CFAE5-CC3D-4C1D-AAB0-34126C123507.jpeg
052C2C45-4D13-4D7C-A103-7B53C50AF99B.jpeg

That championship memorabilia is dope. I live in Toronto and got a replica championship ring. It was given out during a bar mitzvah. I'm not for stereotypes but man..those rings are nice.

IMG-20200331-WA0019-01.jpeg

JR went dumb to start the 2nd half. Curry went on a nice run offensively and defensively. I really hate Harrison Barnes and Festus man.

Ya'll were praising Brand for every move.

Now he's trash because your point guard refuses to shoot.

Wait, I thought it was Brett Browns fault?

Go back to when he was first hired. I called him a puppet from Day 1. Literally those exact words.

I’ve liked his aggressiveness in some ways. In other ways he and Colangelo turned the ridiculous amount of assets Hinkie set them up with into $290 mill worth of contracts between Tobias Harris and Al Horford. I’ve also just never liked him dating back to his playing days when his trash contract strapped us for a few years while he was straight washed the 3-4 years he was with us.

Meh puppet or not, he still put a talented group of players on the roster. Not a bad job for someone's first go around.

Your coach not being able to get the most out of your players with the right lineups, your team unable to stay healthy, your cornerstone not shooting literally at all, etc etc.

There are other main issues here. Your teams lack of success has more to do with those issues than what Brand did or didnt do.

Wait, Scott Storch and Mannie Fresh decided to have a producer battle on Instagram? I guess I should be prepared for anything in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom