THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously lots of what-ifs and unknowns. Do we know if JJ is capable of shouldering that kind of offensive burden without wearing down, likely leading to a lower shooting %? He'd be an even bigger focus of the defense than he was during his time at Duke too.
Michael Jordan was just Rashad McCants in the early 80s.
1585774952120.gif

bsox was hyping up john stockton just to call MJ the 80s Rashad McCants.

queue up the vince lombardi clip.
I mean to be fair, your argument against Stockton was that he was only putting up numbers because the floor was spaced with a Center at the 3pt line, like that doesn't happen in every single NBA game now. You're a damn Rockets fan too.

Queue up the Vince Lombardi clip :wink:

bsox was hyping up john stockton just to call MJ the 80s Rashad McCants.

queue up the vince lombardi clip.

This is all just build-up for him to unload on W. “Steve” Curry tonight when the 2016 Finals G5/G7 are re-aired on ESPN tonight. B Sox B Sox is a good dude so once the quarantine is over I’m going to petition to have his posting record during the pandemic expunged for the archives. It’s clear the times are getting to him.

This is all just build-up for him to unload on W. “Steve” Curry tonight when the 2016 Finals G5/G7 are re-aired on ESPN tonight. B Sox B Sox is a good dude so once the quarantine is over I’m going to petition to have his posting record during the pandemic expunged for the archives. It’s clear the times are getting to him.
Nah. Great players can still have stinkers. We saw it with Bron in 2011.

Curry just isn't a #1 guy on a championship team (unless the opposition is decimated by injuries, I guess). That is all.

Still a great player and family man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom