THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh puppet or not, he still put a talented group of players on the roster. Not a bad job for someone's first go around.

Your coach not being able to get the most out of your players with the right lineups, your team unable to stay healthy, your cornerstone not shooting literally at all, etc etc.

There are other main issues here. Your teams lack of success has more to do with those issues than what Brand did or didnt do.

To an extent you are right, but you're missing the bigger issue, it's management and Brand is clearly a yes man.

There's no real leadership or voice in the org because the owner is a control freak.

Also, Brand should have replaced Brown last summer.

Brand didn't do a bad job, but he's not a guy who can build a championship team (yet).

Everyone mentions every other performance BUT Harrison's and his is one of the major reasons the Warriors lost that series. His utter inability to score allowed the Cavs defense to completely ignore him and play 5 on 4 ball.
For sure he was buns.

But at the end of the day, the team's number 1 option and "all-time great" played only like a fringe all-star all series and shot 6-19 in Game 7 while being food defensively.

The 4th man doesn't get to be the scapegoat.

And before Bistephsuals get mad, it's the same damn thing with Bron in 2011. He was the best player in the world and was deferring and playing like just another guy. Blemish.

And before Bistephsuals get mad, it's the same damn thing with Bron in 2011. He was the best player in the world and was deferring and playing like just another guy. Blemish.

Two different blemishes IMO. In a non-Coronavirus world, Steph’s 2016 blemish you can lick your thumb and wipe it off. With LeBron’s 2011 you got to blot that ****

Last edited:
Mannie fresh really won

Back dat *** up >

True story: back when I was an aspiring writer, my first "big" interview was with Juvenile. It was a phone interview about a week before an upcoming show in town. I was told I'd have maybe five minutes to get some basic quotes. I asked him some questions that kind of threw him off a bit, and we ended up chatting for half an hour because he said nobody had ever asked him those types of questions. He was also very critical of Cash Money. When he got into town for the show, I got to meet him. Very nice guy. Then, he bailed on the show, even though he actually showed up lol. BTW, this wasn't peak Juvenile. This was probably six-nine months before Slow Motion blew up as a single.

Meh puppet or not, he still put a talented group of players on the roster. Not a bad job for someone's first go around.

Your coach not being able to get the most out of your players with the right lineups, your team unable to stay healthy, your cornerstone not shooting literally at all, etc etc.

There are other main issues here. Your teams lack of success has more to do with those issues than what Brand did or didnt do.

You act like I’m blaming everything with the Sixers on him. There’s problems elsewhere, I’ve just never liked Elton Brand since his days as an actual player on the Sixers and would rather have a real GM, not a puppet who makes moves as part of some kind of committee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom