THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AP20024090985132-760x507.jpg

In that clipper article Jovan said he had a dozen sources and obviously one of the players had to leak it to him that doc cussed out Trez in a behind closed doors meeting. I'm sure it's absolutely nothing tho. Just fabricated stories. No way possible that there's a fire causing all the smoke
Nah Kawhi just lighting up

Gotta love narratives. On Wednesday morning the Clippers had won 6 in a row including a solid road win in Dallas. Media types were saying they’re where they need to be and figuring things out. A bad loss that night with three starters out and now the wheels are coming off. R-E-L-A-X.

Gotta love narratives. On Wednesday morning the Clippers had won 6 in a row including a solid road win in Dallas. Media types were saying they’re where they need to be and figuring things out. A bad loss that night with three starters out and now the wheels are coming off. R-E-L-A-X.

lol at people STILL caring about the regular season.

U better care about the reg season it comes back to haunt teams time and time again

You’ll see....

Championship teams?? Idk man

Once again, regular season means nada, esp to the clips (Lakers too). Both of them won't catch Bucks for that overall 1st seed and both can easily beat any team in the West. In the WCF, the stands will be packed with Lakers fans tho. If the clippers lose, I fully expect Balmer to try to move them out of Staples. He will probably blame it on not having a "real" home court and played the entire series on the road.

I Swear PG-13 was never this injury prone pre-OKC outside of the leg injury .He’s had surgeries the last 2 off seasons now the hamstring injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom