THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that clipper article Jovan said he had a dozen sources and obviously one of the players had to leak it to him that doc cussed out Trez in a behind closed doors meeting. I'm sure it's absolutely nothing tho. Just fabricated stories. No way possible that there's a fire causing all the smoke

No rap cap he hit me in detail about the piece. It’s legit

but it also said this

“"The silver lining of it all, it seems, is that this is more about the imperfect integration of new co-workers than it is teammates disliking one another."

Fairly typical. Most chip teams have some sort of discontent. It’s not like they don’t like each other like lob city lol

03? spurs won. 04, ***** *** pistons. cheated.

I remember every single loss we've taken because each day was the worst day of my sports fan life.

I’m talking about the year they beat the Nets in the Finals.

I don’t even get this Clippers dissrespect. They’re on pace for 55-58 wins. That’s pretty great for a team that is treating the regular season like a year long practice.

is there a single move right now the clippers can make that make them instantly better?

Would Collison make them better?

or is it not talent? is there problem the load management and lack of chemistry because of that?
They have more talent than anybody in the league. Kawhi and BPG have only played together in like 13 or games or something like that though.

Gotta love narratives. On Wednesday morning the Clippers had won 6 in a row including a solid road win in Dallas. Media types were saying they’re where they need to be and figuring things out. A bad loss that night with three starters out and now the wheels are coming off. R-E-L-A-X.

whole Lotta clown **** goin on lol

Kobe’s chip teams, shaq’s chip teams, the dubs, Jordan’s bulls with pippen, I mean almost every chip team has something. This is tame :lol:

1579891001349.png

is there a single move right now the clippers can make that make them instantly better?

Would Collison make them better?

or is it not talent? is there problem the load management and lack of chemistry because of that?
No move can make them “better” imo it’s all about Doc and Kawhi at the end of the day, and if they dumb enough to trade Trezz that’ll be hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom