THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means the team shouldn't go to complete **** when Bron goes out of the game if AD is truly a top 5 player.

yeah I can agree with that but I think it has more to do with lack of playmakers/shot creators and competent point guards when Bron sits.

A top5 player shouldn’t need to rely on someone else to get him going but AD is a finisher not really a creator. He is a good passer out of the post /double teams but he needs to do more offensively when Bron isn’t playing. AD hasn’t really had an offensive rhythm all year (and he’s still at 26 points a game)

Hoping Bron has “playoff mode activated” and he can’t go to that next level. Now I do think he can elevate a little but in the end Bron is gonna need a healthy AD to get far

yeah a healthy AD is needed for the Lakers to win a championship but in the 2020 playoffs, the Lakers will only go as far as “Playoff Bron” takes them. if Lebron can’t take it to another level then this team probably doesn’t win a championship.

If you guys came to the Celtics pro shop in the Garden… You would think Tatum is already at all star the kid has hats with his face on it and number it’s crazy.

One of Tatum or Brown a lock for ASG at this point. Just don't know which one. They both are deserving
Agreed that they are both deserving, but JT plays a much larger role in the offense than JB. His numbers aren't as efficient because he's basically been thrust into the role of the #1 option on the team and garners the most attention and better defender. JB plays a much more complementary role (which he's been great at) where he gets more open shots from the creating of guys like JT and Kemba. He's kind of like Middleton in that regard. I also think JT has been better defensively this year.

1579882585201.gif

I get why Butler should be a starter but no one wants to see him start.

there's def truth to that, but it's not like starting in the ASG means you have to play big minutes. Hell didn't Jimmy ask to not play to much one of these past years :lol: .

But NOBODY had the Heat being this good to start the season & he's the best player on the squad and has improved his team drastically after being labeled a malcontent the past few years. He deserves a starting spot, especially Over Tray.

Jimmy sat an all star game hit because he was hungover :lol:
Dude said he likes being selected but doesn’t care about the game at all

Jimmy sat an all star game hit because he was hungover :lol:
Dude said he likes being selected but doesn’t care about the game at all

that was hilarious. wasnt he on like IG Live till like 3 or 4 in the morning playin cards drunk as hell lmao

Jimmy Butler is on the ballot as a forward. He wasn’t competing for Trae’s spot. He was also low on the player vote. Only the media wanted to see jimmy butler start.

Last edited:
KP at 17 and 9 for the year after being out 1 1/2 years aint bad. Ill take it. Do i want more out of him, yes. Do i expect it, yes. MFFLs will see the unicorn back for good... about 60 games max every year tho lol.

KP at 17 and 9 for the year after being out 1 1/2 years aint bad. Ill take it. Do i want more out of him, yes. Do i expect it, yes. MFFLs will see the unicorn back for good... about 60 games max every year tho lol.
To see him consistently clank wide open shots in rhythm is disheartening. If he continues this throughout his time here it’d be pretty sad

If he starts to convert these to go along with his defense and improved rebounding he’ll be just fine

In that clipper article Jovan said he had a dozen sources and obviously one of the players had to leak it to him that doc cussed out Trez in a behind closed doors meeting. I'm sure it's absolutely nothing tho. Just fabricated stories. No way possible that there's a fire causing all the smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom