THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As more than a dozen sources shared in The Athletic’s reporting on the matter, the transition from the team’s overachieving past to the promising present has not been seamless. From the frustrations relating to Leonard’s injury management and his quiet ways, to the different views regarding regular-season competition, to the reality that their chosen style of play isn’t always conducive to collective joy, there are issues tugging at this talented team that will need to be resolved by the time the playoffs come around. Harrell, sources say, was hardly alone when it came to some of the sentiments he had shared.

– via
Jovan Buha and Sam Amick @ The Athletic

Even Leonard’s biggest supporters will admit that he is a lead-by-example type, and the fact that George tends to be the same means there is occasional uncertainty about whose voice should rise above the rest. “I think it boils down to Kawhi not talking, and so who is their true leader?” one source with knowledge of the Clippers’ dynamics said. “How do you get around that?”

– via

Zion has a theoretical chance of winning ROY. But it would take him playing every remaining game of the season, as well as Ja missing some games. And odds are neither of these two is happening.

As more than a dozen sources shared in The Athletic’s reporting on the matter, the transition from the team’s overachieving past to the promising present has not been seamless. From the frustrations relating to Leonard’s injury management and his quiet ways, to the different views regarding regular-season competition, to the reality that their chosen style of play isn’t always conducive to collective joy, there are issues tugging at this talented team that will need to be resolved by the time the playoffs come around. Harrell, sources say, was hardly alone when it came to some of the sentiments he had shared.

– via

Even Leonard’s biggest supporters will admit that he is a lead-by-example type, and the fact that George tends to be the same means there is occasional uncertainty about whose voice should rise above the rest. “I think it boils down to Kawhi not talking, and so who is their true leader?” one source with knowledge of the Clippers’ dynamics said. “How do you get around that?”

– via

I don’t want to downplay the chemistry issues too much, but I’m not that concerned about it. When they’re healthy, they’re good. They haven’t been healthy. If that changes and they get a good sustained run of all the key rotation guys being available, I bet the chemistry issues dissipate significantly:

I don’t want to downplay the chemistry issues too much, but I’m not that concerned about it. When they’re healthy, they’re good. They haven’t been healthy. If that changes and they get a good sustained run of all the key rotation guys being available, I bet the chemistry issues dissipate significantly:

cant someone like Lou or bev step up and be that vocal leader? They have seniority and are respected/hustle guys. Doesn’t necessarily have to be the stars to put everything in order.

So someone give me the Cliffs on what Larry thinks we’re all being “indoctrinated” to?

Knuckleheads is cool...because a lot of the guys up there...they grew up with or had real nba relationships with/part of “moments”. Wade played on the same AAU team as Q Rich...so they got stories for days. They talk AAU Ball, middle school ball, etc. zbo was just on there...and he played with d miles in high school and the league. And they been homies for a min.

Knuckleheads is pretty good man. The Steve Nash episode and Amare episode was dope. Check it out.

Only gripe I have with Knuckleheads is Q and D Mile’s voices/delivery. Both are very monotonous and dull.

cant someone like Lou or bev step up and be that vocal leader? They have seniority and are respected/hustle guys. Doesn’t necessarily have to be the stars to put everything in order.

I honestly thought that was happening already. Those two were viewed as the team’s leaders last season. And Pat’s still very vocal, as you may have noticed. LOL.

Last edited:

"Grit Over Glam, Streetlights over Spotlights, We Over Me"

giphy.gif

Go Secure your Netflix Special fun guy... you deserve that Hollywood spotlight.

The only guy who's actually won anything in that pathetic franchise's history just happens to be a mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom