THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad seeing all the guys out there like him and AB going through it and the NFL just hides their hand.

My All-Stars:

West:
Davis, LeBron, Kawhi, Harden, Luka
Gobert, Jokic, Ingram, Booker, Mitchell, Lillard, CP3

East:
Embiid, Bam, Giannis, Butler, Kemba
Sabonis, Siakam, Simmons, Middleton, Jaylen, Lowry, Trae

My All-Stars:

West:

East:

5F657A0A-2B14-4C85-A093-3C634DF6DA84.gif

cant someone like Lou or bev step up and be that vocal leader? They have seniority and are respected/hustle guys. Doesn’t necessarily have to be the stars to put everything in order.
Why dudes even need a vocal leader, they're all adult professionals with a singular goal in mind of winning a championship, focus on that and do what's needed. If anything, you really need one, your coach is the leader.

When your father is the leader of the free world like Kawhi's, you deserve preferential treatment. I wish Kawhi had more flare like our PRESIDENT ELECT but he can only be himself and can't possibly live up to that standard.

^^^ Think whole player-as-leader thing is way overblown by the media.

Way more often than not, the most talented team wins the championship. You can have the best “leader” in the world on your team and still not win if the team isn’t that talented. And likewise, a team doesn’t need some rah-rah leader type to win if they have a bunch of really good players.

Clips thing is a non-issue to me until it starts showing on-court when everyone is playing. When everyone is playing, they have looked perfectly fine. BPG has been hurt and everyone already knew what would be up with Kawhi this year.

I don’t want to downplay the chemistry issues too much, but I’m not that concerned about it. When they’re healthy, they’re good. They haven’t been healthy. If that changes and they get a good sustained run of all the key rotation guys being available, I bet the chemistry issues dissipate significantly:
a good coach can ease all of this and get a team to come together when it matters
and from what ppl say , i guess doc is a good coach

kawhi a robot
fragile P a beta

so the emotional leaders like bev, harrell and even Lou the ones who will call ppl out

My All-Stars:

West:

East:
Times really have changed if 27/4/6 can’t get you into the all star game in the East :lol:

I’m not buying this whole narrative that’s going on with the Clippers. Sure the energy has changed, but that’s because they were the underdog last year. This is all playing out in the media due to the fact that they were crowned essentially as soon as they got Kawhichael and the Hairline king and the season isn’t going to how it was expected to

I’m not buying this whole narrative that’s going on with the Clippers. Sure the energy has changed, but that’s because they were the underdog last year. This is all playing out in the media due to the fact that they were crowned essentially as soon as they got Kawhichael and the Hairline king and the season isn’t going to how it was expected to
What did people expect the season to go like though? They have one of the best records in the league and that's with BPG missing almost half the season and Kawhi not playing B2Bs. Were there folks out there saying they were gonna win 70+ or something?

If Irving makes it, it will definitely screw someone

As it is there’s plenty of east guys who have cases. There’s not a list that everyone would agree on

They’re on pace for a 55 wins and a top 3 seed, which is basically last year’s Raptors

What did people expect the season to go like though? They have one of the best records in the league and that's with BPG missing almost half the season and Kawhi not playing B2Bs. Were there folks out there saying they were gonna win 70+ or something?

Lakers fans like to act like the prevailing narrative in the Summer was that the Clippers were going to cake-walk to the title, but that’s not actually what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom