THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused, those that are bothered by the weight comments how do you feel the Pelicans should approach this situation?

I understand that he is a Freak Athlete but how does that play into this conversation?

I come in Peace
No, the pelicans shouldn't say anything..the comments are warrented, but then again by ASG or by the end of February he will be in great playing shape

Gentry had no control over Zion's minutes. He said after the game it was a medical staff imposed limit. Clearly he would've wanted to play him after he brought them back.

Imagine how much more explosive Zion could be at 240-260 though :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:.

I think it’s common knowledge that he needs to lose weight. He’s 19 so he’s not even physically matured. He has to get that under control now. I’m sorry but his parents/camp should’ve got him a nutritionist a lonnnnnng time ago. I really want to see dude flourish in the 250-260lb range. That’ll be great for the NBA.

He can’t possibly sustain a 15-17 year career at 285+.
Barkley did it. So can Zion

AD was on a minutes restriction after missing 5 games with a bruised ***, Zion hasn't played in a real basketball game since September. Just to put things in some perspective. No way he was coming out playing 30 minutes out the gate. Whatever they said before last night was for the hype machine.

I may be super ignorant, but how is playing an extra 5 mins going to injure a player?

I get it if the trend is going upward with the minutes, but being super strict with playing x amount of minutes because that's what the game plan said never made sense to me. Game plan didn't say Zion to score 17 straight in a tight game...I never understood this.

The only explanation is that IF the player rolls his ankles during that stretch, it's the coach's head.

Last edited:
Steph Curry gonna keep pretending to be injured in his off hand or return after all-star break?

Zion already had knee surgery and returned in the time since Steph been out. Just saying.

Probably until they max out Alec Burk's value to and trade him high.

The one and only incentive I see for the Warriors to bring Curry back is to see how he meshes with D'lo (if they think it will work or not).

I know it wasn’t Gentry’s call, but just wish I could’ve seen him close out that game. Building was electric and it was one of those games that could really end up mattering at the end of the season when it comes to that last playoff spot.

Is what it is though.

man honestly if dude can shoot the 3 at about 35%. he is going to be a damn problem. I was not expecting the shooting touch this early in his career.

brolic voshon lenard :pimp:

Your a low IQ fan so this is not a surprise
1579808541023.gif

Yo i swear mark jackson be talking out his ***

Didnt he say at one point zion puton 6lbs of muscle in a week after working out? And van gundy was like wait wait wtf r u talking about

:lol:
i was dying when JVG brought up his first game splits and he got soooo salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom