THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Lowe's All-Star picks:

East
Starters- Kemba, Lowry, Giannis, Jimmy, Embiid
Reserves- Simmons, Siakam, Bam, Sabonis, Middleton, Tray, Jaylen

West
Starters- Luka, Harden, Bron, AD, Kawhi
Reserves- Jokic, Gobert, Dame, Book, Mitchell, Ingram, CP3

Would be more interested to see who Zach Morris has in the game. The blog boy worship has got to stop!!!

I liked how Zion took and was comfortable shooting those 3's (unlike some other "transcedent" player). Even though he wasn't a good 3pt shooter at Duke he did show a wellingness to shoot. He wants to get better and be great.

Son NEED to just get his weight under control. Put the burgers, soda's and honey buns down.

reserving judgment til he plays 10-15 more games.
he still gotta drop weight, dude looked mad awkward going up and down the court

No. He’s a physical anomaly. A true 1 of 1. He can break down just like any player in the league can break down.

Like my mans @VARNELL HILL said, it’s a lot of people waiting for him to breakdown so they can say I told you so. F that. He brings an energy to the game that only he can.

Definitely not "like any other player". Dude is an injury ticking time-bomb. All you have to do is look at his posture:

2.jpg

His legs are bending slightly outwards below his knees. Not a good combination with his weight. His knees will take a pounding.

Definitely not "like any other player". Dude is an injury ticking time-bomb. All you have to do is look at his posture:

2.jpg

His legs are bending slightly outwards below his knees. Not a good combination with his weight. His knees will take a pounding.
The trainers are aware of his knee valgus. Rehabilitation theoretically can correct the valgus. Worst case scenario, he'd need corrective surgery.

Grant Hill is the other athlete I know of that had valgus. It took many seasons for the doctors to realize that correcting the valgus will prevent the microfractires Hill kept getting on his ankles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom