THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH @ all these "worry about your own weight" and "are you a nutritionist" comments. As if the subject of discussion was some random perfectly healthy player that is hated on for the hell of it and not a dude who just missed half of his rookie season because of what is almost certainly a weight-related injury.

Cut Alvin some slack he just following the medical staff's orders which are coming from higher up.
Dudes want him to risk his job and Zions health to appease them. This is truly one the weirdest times for this thread ever.

Cats up here examining Zion's length and gir

Alvin...or Humphrey?....or both?

Cut Alvin some slack he just following the medical staff's orders which are coming from higher up.

**** Alvin. My hate for him goes beyond Zion though.
That ***** left Kenrich Williams in a game I had money when he was 0-6 from 3 and 0-9 from the floor.
Dude was *** the entire game and for the life of me I can't understand why Gentry gives him meaningful minutes.

Last edited:
Dudes want him to risk his job and Zions health to appease them. This is truly one the weirdest times for this thread ever.

Please. Gentry’s dumb *** was trying to take him out two separate times prior to that and told the sub to come back from the scorer’s table. If he was that worried about his health for a few more minutes to actually try to win an important game that Zion singlehandedly got you a lead in for the first time all game then he not only should have came out prior to that 17 in a row happening but he shouldn’t have even been on the court last night to begin with. He literally said there wouldn’t be a minutes restriction when Zion made his return in the interviews leading up to it. They said when he came back they wanted him to be 100% full-go. Not at least putting dude back in for the last two minutes was just stupidity by everyone involved in the decision. He could have gotten hurt within the first minute of playing.

Please. Gentry’s dumb *** was trying to take him out two separate times prior to that and told the sub to come back from the scorer’s table. If he was that worried about his health for a few more minutes to actually try to win an important game that Zion singlehandedly got you a lead in for the first time all game then he not only should have came out prior to that 17 in a row happening but he shouldn’t have even been on the court last night to begin with. He literally said there wouldn’t be a minutes restriction when Zion made his return in the interviews leading up to it. They said when he came back they wanted him to be 100% full-go. Not at least putting dude back in for the last two minutes was just stupidity by everyone involved in the decision. He could have gotten hurt within the first minute of playing.
didnt they say he would play in 4-5 min increments only though

The night of they said that. That was the first I ever heard those words used. They said several times prior to last night that when he returned he wouldn’t be on a minutes restriction. That’s one of the reasons I was excited enough to actually wanna try to go to the game. If I showed up and he played 8 minutes in the first half I would have been pissed.

They did say that. They said no minutes restrictions but 4-5 minute bursts only. I don't see why they can't have him do two bursts in one quarter. 4 minutes at the beginning of one quarter, give him a quick blow and then have him sub in to finish the same quarter 🤷‍♂️

Not trying to “compare” them but I never realized how bad Kenny Smiths knock knees were. I’m sure he had injuries but, did he ever suffer a major knee injury??

Again, I’m not comparing their game or athleticism. Just their knee/leg structure.

Not trying to “compare” them but I never realized how bad Kenny Smiths knock knees were. I’m sure he had injuries but, did he ever suffer a major knee injury??

Again, I’m not comparing their game or athleticism. Just their knee/leg structure.
cant say for certain but one thing i do know, he never had those knees holding up 285lbs

Last edited:
Imagine how much more explosive Zion could be at 240-260 though :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:.

I think it’s common knowledge that he needs to lose weight. He’s 19 so he’s not even physically matured. He has to get that under control now. I’m sorry but his parents/camp should’ve got him a nutritionist a lonnnnnng time ago. I really want to see dude flourish in the 250-260lb range. That’ll be great for the NBA.

He can’t possibly sustain a 15-17 year career at 285+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom