THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentry cock blocking. Youngin easily could've had 30+ in his first game. And probs won.

Gentry doesn’t realize yet how much of a bullseye is gonna be on his head for as long as he’s Zion’s coach. He didn’t even make it one full game last night for us to call for his firing. **** he didn’t even make it one half. Dude and his staff are complete idiots for leaving him out there throughout that whole time and thinking that even if he rested that whole timeout plus an extra 2-3 minutes game time that he couldn’t play the last couple minutes of the game. They basically purposely lost an extremely important game, if their point is to make the playoffs this year. Which as far as they’ve continued to say is the goal.

Gentry doesn’t realize yet how much of a bullseye is gonna be on his head for as long as he’s Zion’s coach. He didn’t even make it one full game last night for us to call for his firing. **** he didn’t even make it one half. Dude and his staff are complete idiots for leaving him out there throughout that whole time and thinking that even if he rested that whole timeout plus an extra 2-3 minutes game time that he couldn’t play the last couple minutes of the game. They basically purposely lost an extremely important game, if their point is to make the playoffs this year. Which as far as they’ve continued to say is the goal.
Props for flying out to watch the game btw. I probably should've been more adventurous and done the same. That building was electric lol

Because folks in here love to slander Simmons for fun (myself included). Granted both have completely different play styles and one has actually been a shooter, it’s irrelevant but I’ll let em get the jokes off

Dudes was quiet as hell the past week tho :emoji_triumph:
Simmons has to let if fly when teams dare him to shoot. It'll help him, his teammates, and will stop the slander.

If Zion isn't allowed to play more than 4-5 minutes at a time, he probably shouldn't be out there to begin with.
So you’re saying they should just throw their franchise player fresh off of an injury to playing heavy minutes?

Don’t want to risk another injury by pushing him too hard too soon

He has to get into condition

He has to develop chemistry with the others among other issues

Last edited:
If Zion isn't allowed to play more than 4-5 minutes at a time, he probably shouldn't be out there to begin with.
Cardio. He gonna always represents the thicc boyz movement but he gonna need game time to get better condition

He will probably naturally slim down a bit as he gets into game shape, but not much. He got his father's linebacker genes. He's naturally built like a football player. He was 250 pounds as a junior in hs.

My favorite part besides the three point barrage was watching Poetl try to wrestle Zion underneath. Once Zion plants his feet, I don't think too many nba bigs will be able to move him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom