THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna sound hella ignorant but **** it

What happened to America? Why is everyone talking about ww3?
ala’s mascot donald trump authorized a hit on iran’s number two guy.

war is imminent now

all them white racist itchy trigger finger maga supporters are rallying around him like some mindless baby seals just thirsty to go to war against anybody non white

We apparently killed the most popular and well liked government official in Iran.

I’m just as oblivious as you so I’m gonna need someone to elaborate on why we did this.

we? nobody did it but trump.

the guy is an unstable pile of ****. **** everyone who voted for a guy who sounds like a 13 year old girl throwing daily tantrums because nobody likes her at school on twitter.

Trae Youngs shooting numbers aren't bad especially when you consider the shot profile in totality, as well as the team he has around him. Comparing him to possibly the best basketball player of all time is s pointless exercise.

In a couple years he’ll be that guy.

>>Tatum > Ingram

4A9F4BAC-D362-48DE-AA95-982174954543.jpeg

I dont agree with it, but I could see what @B Sox is saying. I mean ya'll waited all this time for John Collins to come back and they're still trash.

Everyone knows he's absolutely an elite level offensive talent. I forgot what pod I was listening to but Trae being mentioned as a negative player was mentioned a couple of times.

they’ve played 51 minutes together since John got out of rehab

you guys really overrate trae young. 44% fg 36%3fg less than a 2 to 1 assist to turnover ratio.

I mean lebron took a garbage *** cavs team to the nba finals

im not saying trae young should take his trash *** team to the finals but a 7-27 record? come on b
This is a different game today 3pa > W's

In a couple years he’ll be that guy.

>>Tatum > Ingram

4A9F4BAC-D362-48DE-AA95-982174954543.jpeg

Malone just needs to give him the opportunity. Seems stubborn as hell with giving him minutes. If the Nuggets ever wanna make the jump then he at least needs to play 20 MPG starting now and see where it goes from there.

you guys really overrate trae young. 44% fg 36%3fg less than a 2 to 1 assist to turnover ratio.

I mean lebron took a garbage *** cavs team to the nba finals

im not saying trae young should take his trash *** team to the finals but a 7-27 record? come on b
He’s getting up 21 shots and giving you 28-29 ppg. There’s nothing overrated about that. Their starting lineup for most of this season has been all 1st or 2nd year players. Almost all of their vets are headed out of the league.

Trae Young in is shooting 37% on 9.8 3’s per 36 minutes, while generating all these looks BY HIMSELF cause he has no help. 70% of his threes are unassisted. He is an insane offensive talent, and with John Collins missing all that time is the ONLY offensive talent on that team. The Hawks are terrible and he’s finding ways to get these numbers up, while being the focal point of the defense every single night. From an efficiency standpoint you have to see what this would become if he even had something close to an NBA roster around him.

He’s also creating offense for everyone else on the team, he’s 6th in the league in offensive plus/minus while playing with Cam Reddish, and DeAndre Hunter being his most reliable teammate. The Hawks are easily the worse team in the league and when he’s on the floor he makes them league average on offense, they fall into the ground when he’s not.

Congrats to Trae Young for taking Devin Booker’s place as the guy who is on a disastrous roster but will be judged by results based analysis.

Cause what else would u be talking about?
Love resigned with The Cavs in 2018, the topic was him demanding outta Minnesota when he was a Twolf.

It definitely wasn't. It's all about Klutch Perkins making a false equivalency between Kevin Love wanting out of Cleveland and AD wanting out of Nawlins

His numbers ain't bad but we still haven't seen high volume trae translate to winning team basketball at a high level. Not at oklahoma nor in Atl so far. Doesnt mean it can't happen but it is what it is at this point..

In both of these situations the surrounding talent has been abysmal. The fact that he's still getting these numbers while playing with what he's played with is a feat in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom