THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was never a fan of MPJ. Idk if he can stay healthy and play a consistent 30 minutes a night one day.

Hopefully though.

Lou Williams really named his kid Six(spelled Syx).

I mess with it.

The Clippers look out of sorts kinda. So many bad turnovers

feel for blake, I was watching top 100 plays of the decade and him + lob city were in a crazy amount. you know he was going to break down early watching him play, went after every fool head above the rim. Knees jus gave out, no mo cartilage

His skillset has improved so much too, even in the late clipper years you could see him putting it together.

You can't be serious. Do you think SGA would be a positive player w/ Vince Carter and Bruno Fernando?! Stawwpppp

Come on man 28/4/9 w/a 59TS% while playing with nobody. What would SGA be doing w/the Hawks?

Stop it
Yes because playing with Darius Bazley and Abdool Nader is so much better.

Ice Trays is a beyond pathetic defensive player and it sets the tone for the entire team. Not good.

Given they had the back to back picks (pre-trade) I thought for sure they were going to take him with one of them.

It's maddening that they did it and it's not like MPJR has done much in the league, but the process was concerning.

Check out my son - Roxbury's finest Shabazz Bozie making the most out of his opportunity :nthat:

Yes because playing with Darius Bazley and Abdool Nader is so much better.

Ice Trays is a beyond pathetic defensive player and it sets the tone for the entire team. Not good.

You better than this. You are better than this. I swear you are lol

He's having one of the all time great sophomore seasons ever

It's likely that Trae Young would be a positive player with Gallo/CP3/Adams/DS/ given that he's averaging 28/4/9 right now w/non NBA players.

Given SGA's skillset, it's hard to imagine him being anything close to a positive player playing with the current hawks. Come on bro. STOP! :lol:

Is this Clipper commentator related to Marv Albert? He has no idea what's going on right now.

You better than this. You are better than this. I swear you are lol

Zk64Knk.png

SGA is six 3's away from matching his total all of last season in which he played 82 games

His 3 ball was something that he wasn't confident in w/LAC, at least off the bounce. -- and for good reason. The low release point along with it being shot from his chin makes it almost impossible to get the 3 ball off against defense. Was a good 3pt shooter on catch and shoots though when he was open and had time. He was a good shooter.

He's made a lowkey drastic change to his 3 ball this year. More confidence, more shake to get some space from defenders, and brings rain w/his arc to get his shot off.

Probably the only question I had w/him was if he would ever be able to shoot 3's off the dribble. Doing it more this season.

SGA caught LMA on a switch a few times and it was curtains for the defense every time. It was painful to watch.

SGA caught LMA on a switch a few times and it was curtains for the defense every time. It was painful to watch.

One of those step back 3s he caught LMA with was crazy. He wasn't doing that last year. Shook him, then gave him a hardenesque step back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom