THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those step back 3s he caught LMA with was crazy. He wasn't doing that last year. Shook him, then gave him a hardenesque step back.
After that one I knew the game was over honestly. It was one of those "suck the life out the gym " shots.

But Lonnie Walker is starting to look like something.

Guess the Jazz can just view Conley's eventual return as their mid season trade at this point

If possible, they could use one more wing defender. If Crowder could somehow come back that would be nice

I dont agree with it, but I could see what B Sox B Sox is saying. I mean ya'll waited all this time for John Collins to come back and they're still trash.

Everyone knows he's absolutely an elite level offensive talent. I forgot what pod I was listening to but Trae being mentioned as a negative player was mentioned a couple of times.

Random pet peeve: cant stand when players in an interview end every sentence with “man”. “We were just careless with the ball, man”. You’re talking to a woman.

was just talking about this with my gf. i find it really funny.
reporters just keep on keeping on. i think it would stop if they tried to check the players

Jazz have a weak stretch until All Star voting ends. Gobert should take advantage of this to make his case to the coaches, he's been on a defensive tear for almost a month now. He's in the DPOY discussion for sure going for the 3 peat

Jazz have a weak stretch until All Star voting ends. Gobert should take advantage of this to make his case to the coaches, he's been on a defensive tear for almost a month now. He's in the DPOY discussion for sure going for the 3 peat
As long as he don’t cry when actually selected

I've used 'man' when talking to a woman before, not as a rule but just sometimes it slips out. It's just a filler during informal conversation. Not really a big deal

you guys really overrate trae young. 44% fg 36%3fg less than a 2 to 1 assist to turnover ratio.

I mean lebron took a garbage *** cavs team to the nba finals

im not saying trae young should take his trash *** team to the finals but a 7-27 record? come on b

you guys really overrate trae young. 44% fg 36%3fg less than a 2 to 1 assist to turnover ratio.

I mean lebron took a garbage *** cavs team to the nba finals

im not saying trae young should take his trash *** team to the finals but a 7-27 record? come on b
I'm surprised by his popularity. Dude is about to be an all star.

Gonna sound hella ignorant but **** it

What happened to America? Why is everyone talking about ww3?

Gonna sound hella ignorant but **** it

What happened to America? Why is everyone talking about ww3?

We apparently killed the most popular and well liked government official in Iran.

I’m just as oblivious as you so I’m gonna need someone to elaborate on why we did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom