THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out here early with my son to watch PG shoot and seeing no Blake even as the game is 5 minutes away. He wore is Kawhi jersey and Blake jersey. Is Blake not playing?
C2FBE238-194A-467C-B65C-8F0B9A5E4B3E.jpeg

FB356BE4-2201-41ED-BA39-8368CAB4BF84.jpeg

Mavs role guys are so damn solid. Wish the THJ/Courtney Lee money could be turned into something better.

He was right there. I was yelling for it

and we took Jerome Robinson :lol: :lol:

who I warmed up to but he's so bad
Given they had the back to back picks (pre-trade) I thought for sure they were going to take him with one of them.

He was right there. I was yelling for it

and we took Jerome Robinson :lol: :lol:

who I warmed up to but he's so bad
I was genuinely shocked Robinson got picked where he was. I think he was getting projected to be a late first by many.

I was genuinely shocked Robinson got picked where he was. I think he was getting projected to be a late first by many.

Jerry west special. Started rocketing up draft boards due to his workouts, and west fell in love with him.

After grabbing SGA, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to take a swing on a tier one prospect for that class.

Jerry west special. Started rocketing up draft boards due to his workouts, and west fell in love with him.

After grabbing SGA, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to take a swing on a tier one prospect for that class.
Bah gawd, is that Troy Bell's music!

Went to BC too. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom