THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And they're not even converting them....
DC72EE23-9844-4FE1-AC9B-D26813B831C5.jpeg

This team is bad.
Smh Cam looking like a 3 year project. Smh.

Does every team in the leage have a “Film Room” twitter account now? :lol:

Pretty crazy how Ice Tray’s abysmal Oklahoma teammates won more games and went further in the tourney the following year when he was gone.
Lol because the NCAA tournament is an indicator of anything. You're better than this man.

What’s up with a Kyrie injury? He been out for 2 months.
I cannot believe this hasn't gotten more press with how the media was looking for a reason to kill Kyrie and here he is giving them one. In NYC of all places.

Out two months with a "shoulder injury" that doesn't require surgery? OK man.... He's obviously treating this as a gap year since KD isn't there which is fine with me, I'm just shocked they're letting it slide after going after him for less.

Kyrie’s taking the season off. Enjoying living in NYC like every big player who comes here (it’s always for the wrong reasons Nets or Knicks is no different)

Some of us tried to tell y’all what time Kyrie was on years ago y’all were too busy hating the GOAT to notice. Myrie is the greatest typo of all time

Pretty crazy how Ice Tray’s abysmal Oklahoma teammates won more games and went further in the tourney the following year when he was gone.

The Hawks were starting unit was only rookies and second year players to start the season correctly if I remember. That's still the majority of their roster and it's not like they have valuable veteran talent to back then up.
I don't know the last time a team with so many first and second year players did anything relevant.

Kyrie quit on his team already . I wouldn't be surprised if he shut it down if they stay under .500 the next 2 weeks . Levert comes back this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom