THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
15272371793418791412e7d

dwyane-wade-of-the-miami-heat-goes-for-a-reverse-layup-against-the-picture-id146492205

920x920.jpg

=
d476d17f60b2e427b5d253fe54de2020.jpg

1be2c60903d467a95417a1d57b7403be.jpg

u-g-Q10SR4E0.jpg

eb0443fa7bd34c45adc5d4e0f70612d7.jpg

lebron-wade-web.jpg

ap_180870585127081.jpg

49e9e831856d70579c46870d7e06ad41.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

USATSI_12368415-e1553614963829.jpg

f32cd9cad21e460e8f15477398e654e6.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Bruh. Thank you.

his 08-09 season when he led the league in scoring was justbanana. One of my favorite seasons from an individual player ever.

I'm happy Wade bounced back from when the Heat hit rock bottom in 2007-08 and there were rumors he was dating Star Jones.

crazy to see those years steady decline after the 05 chip. then he was a 1st round exit until lebron saved his career.

Look back at Wade's number in the Finals that year with Shaq. :sick: :smh:

I got all the respect in the world for Wade. Gonna be crazy to see his number retired after watching him be drafted. Starting to feel old.:lol:

Zion Williamson has first full practice since surgery

Gentry said that while Williamson was a full participant on Thursday, it was still a light practice by their standards. The Pelicans are set to travel to the West Coast on Thursday afternoon for a Friday game against the Los Angeles Lakers and a Saturday contest against the Sacramento Kings.

When asked if Williamson could play on the upcoming road trip, Gentry said, "No. That won't happen. I'm pretty sure of that one."

Gentry added that the team does not have a date in mind for when Williamson will play in a game, but it is monitoring his progress in practice to see when the best time for that will be.

www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28410260/zion-williamson-first-full-practice-surgery%3Fplatform%3Damp

Lavine came to mind but he's pretty much all finesse. Wade had that power element to his game. And Zion is pretty much all power
Zion's finesse game is severely underrated. If he didn't have that soft touch he wouldn't be able to finish around the basket at high percentages when he's not dunking.

Zion's finesse game is severely underrated. If he didn't have that soft touch he wouldn't be able to finish around the basket at high percentages when he's not dunking.

That's true but I'm talking more about shiftiness/agility/fluidity. He's also underrated there but I don't picture him euro step dunking on defenders like Wade. Athletically Wade was like a mix of Iverson and Jordan

How many of these wins are playoff wins?

I’m saying. Lebby could basically take any squad to the playoffs in the East and, so far, hasn’t made the playoffs in the West. So I’m not really sure what point that stat is trying to make.

LeBron is in the process of putting to bed a lot of knocks against him. Can't win in the west, can't win without a super team etc

Meh. Context. Superteam era is over but he did literally have to go get another top 5 player and was trying like hell to get Kiwi to stack the deck again.

Meh. Context. Superteam era is over but he did literally have to go get another top 5 player and was trying like hell to get Kiwi to stack the deck again.

He's 35 bro :lol:. End of the day Kaweeble's not on his team. The warriors were way more stacked than this Laker team and Bron is clearly the best player

Wades career is one of the most overrated I’ve seen in my years.

Dude was a walking injury once Bron got there.

Close to 10 years of him limping and cats still hang they hats on that Finals chip vs the Mavs.

Lowkey was part of the reason Bron came back to Cleveland.

That's true but I'm talking more about shiftiness/agility/fluidity. He's also underrated there but I don't picture him euro step dunking on defenders like Wade. Athletically Wade was like a mix of Iverson and Jordan
Zion in general doesn't euro step

Being able to euro step around the basket I don't see as athleticism. That's a skill imo

He's 35 bro :lol:. End of the day Kaweeble's not on his team. The warriors were way more stacked than this Laker team and Bron is clearly the best player

Furthermore the biggest myth about Bron wasn't about a superteam. It was that he could literally take any group of players and make them a playoff team/contender which was successfully dispelled last season. But whatever I don't really care he has no excuses left this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom