THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta is so dumb. They’ll be in Wiseman range come June no need for a Drummond trade.

I don't see Drummond adding a ton of wins this year for them either way. They'll still be in position to get a top player in the draft, can get their center now then draft Edwards or something

I think I floated the idea of Drummond to Atlanta via free agency. Curious what a proposed trade package would be.

Wades career is one of the most overrated I’ve seen in my years.

Dude was a walking injury once Bron got there.

Close to 10 years of him limping and cats still hang they hats on that Finals chip vs the Mavs.

Lowkey was part of the reason Bron came back to Cleveland.

Is his career really overrated though? Nobody’s saying he’s Top 5 all-time or anything. A top 5 SG maybe from some people. But he played 17 years, was a 13 time all-star, bunch of all-NBA teams, one ASG MVP, 3 rings and a Finals MVP.

Seems like a pretty good career to me.

A Drummond acquisition would make Collins a permanent stretch four / backup center. Wonder how he would feel about that.

Edit:

What if the Pistons are able to team Blake Griffin and Chandler Parsons together? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
At the expense of who though? As consistent as Drummond is he doesn’t move the needle much.

It all depends on the price but I don't think it'd break the bank to get Drummond.

Seems like Detroit want him gone before February since they're not going to re-sign him.

I see the Hawks vision. Great shooting offensive talent at PG and a defensive shot blocking rim running big at Center. It’s just idk if these two exactly fit that mold they envision.

Sounds good, but idk.

Hmm who is Big Crip talking about?

well lets take a look at the 2016 draft.. who you think ???

Brown/Simmons im sure others as well

i would love to see that 1 v1 vs ben and BI, id put 1k on simmons easily

1 on 1 proves absolutely nothing though so yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom