THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought JR was wild for thinking he was gonna get on a roster this season, but this is on a whole other level of brazy...

Neighbors came over this evening to hang out.
These guys are lifelong Clipper fans.
They gave the Lakers ZERO credit for beating the SUNS.
He told me SUNS are bums.
He needs to watch more Basketball and less box scores.

I thought JR was wild for thinking he was gonna get on a roster this season, but this is on a whole other level of brazy...

Why would it be wild for thinking JR would be on a roster this year? I would take him right now on the Sixers.

Neighbors came over this evening to hang out.
These guys are lifelong Clipper fans.
They gave the Lakers ZERO credit for beating the SUNS.
He told me SUNS are bums.
He needs to watch more Basketball and less box scores.
Nah. Sun's meh as hell. Sure they've had some success. Caught some teams by surprise. But look at the roster. Not built for success yet. They're getting better, but still a weak team relying on just d.book to be starboy. Not an impressive win. They were 13-20 coming into tonight. Meanwhile the Lakers were 26-7. They had no business losing

sixers should try to do horford for love or send horford to another team cavs get picks and young talent, and sixers get love?

sixers should try to do horford for love or send horford to another team cavs get picks and young talent, and sixers get love?

While I feel like this would probably help us against some teams we would still be without a legit ballhandler that can shoot the ball, our most important need. Need to find a way to get CJ more than Love.

Why would it be wild for thinking JR would be on a roster this year? I would take him right now on the Sixers.

That's just a desperation move, there us no way I would want a washed JR on the roster.

That's just a desperation move, there us no way I would want a washed JR on the roster.

We need somebody like that for the bench who can get hot from three once in a while that also has championship experience like him. Just signing him as a dude to come off the bench wouldn’t be a terrible move. If he sucks it’s not like they couldn’t just cut him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom