THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Suns look like they stayed out til the sun came up celebrating New Years in LA last night/this morning.

Suns had me fooled. Really thought they’d compete for the 8th seed this season. That ain’t happening.

Turned that game off with the quickness. Nah bruh. Ain't nobody got time for a 30 pt game in the 2nd.

Suns are better this year but their chances of winning games still hinges on Booker. Dude has stretches were he plays like a superstar then he follows it up with a stretch where he completely disappears.

They choke down the stretch like clockwork too.

They might as well roll the dice on trading for Love.

Suns are better this year but their chances of winning games still hinges on Booker. Dude has stretches were he plays like a superstar then he follows it up with a stretch where he completely disappears.

They choke down the stretch like clockwork too.

They might as well roll the dice on trading for Love.

I would love to watch a Rubio-Booker-Oubre-Love-Ayton team. I think they should make that happen. They have Tyler Johnson’s big expiring they can use. Then probably throw in Kaminsky and maybe Dario.

In a game where they were up 26 after one quarter and 33 at the half, Bron and AD are both gonna play near 40 min :lol:

And defensive prodigy Zhaire Smith.

Blazers lost by 24 to the Knicks tonight. Get on the damn phone, Elton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom