The year 2000 appreciation

I was in 5th grade and got the white/caro xv's to go w/ our baby blue bball uniforms
smokin.gif

The only shoes I did not get out of those were the XV's

What was great about that year, was that these sat on shelves forever.

The only pair I paid retail for was the Olympic VI's.

Those were the days......
pimp.gif

I remember that year
eek.gif
I picked up every pair except the 15's
sick.gif
and the white/chrome 4's
sick.gif
That year and the next were the best 2 years of my collecting days.

Remember 2001?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
The Jordan 11 year?
pimp.gif
Even though that year was the year of the Terrorist attacks, this was a very good year for JB.
1eqi35.jpg

fozjbs.jpg

1zggd39.jpg

8ybxgn.jpg

w7gec7.jpg

15s1t1k.jpg

2vnnio3.jpg

rsg2eo.jpg

9hm545.jpg

sz95a9.jpg

2v3qa3a.png

I remember that year
eek.gif
I picked up every pair except the 15's
sick.gif
and the white/chrome 4's
sick.gif
That year and the next were the best 2 years of my collecting days.

Remember 2001?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
The Jordan 11 year?
pimp.gif
Even though that year was the year of the Terrorist attacks, this was a very good year for JB.
1eqi35.jpg

fozjbs.jpg

1zggd39.jpg

8ybxgn.jpg

w7gec7.jpg

15s1t1k.jpg

2vnnio3.jpg

rsg2eo.jpg

9hm545.jpg

sz95a9.jpg

2v3qa3a.png

I was 7 in 2000 so thanks for rubbing this in my face haha.. I do got the concords though from 2000 worn twice but I got those out of luck..

I was 7 in 2000 so thanks for rubbing this in my face haha.. I do got the concords though from 2000 worn twice but I got those out of luck..

2000 lmao i remember being a 15 year old kid using my summer job money to get all those xv mids when they went on sale and saving leftover money to get the concords and space jams and ditching school to get those.

fun times indeed.

2000 lmao i remember being a 15 year old kid using my summer job money to get all those xv mids when they went on sale and saving leftover money to get the concords and space jams and ditching school to get those.

fun times indeed.

i remember when these would release during the week, wednesdays i think, and we would skip school to go get them during lunch and rock them after lunch and everyone was like "where'd you get those and when? lol good times in high school, and never having to wait in line for anything

i remember when these would release during the week, wednesdays i think, and we would skip school to go get them during lunch and rock them after lunch and everyone was like "where'd you get those and when? lol good times in high school, and never having to wait in line for anything

bro i think SJ's came out in 01. maybe im trippin. I got most these shoes in the 10th and 11th grade.

bro i think SJ's came out in 01. maybe im trippin. I got most these shoes in the 10th and 11th grade.

Back
Top Bottom