The year 2000 appreciation

I was a broke H.S. freshman back then so I didn't get to cop all I wanted except the Concord 11's and the Infrared 6's and beat those to death. Would've got 2 pairs of each if I'd had a job.

I was a broke H.S. freshman back then so I didn't get to cop all I wanted except the Concord 11's and the Infrared 6's and beat those to death. Would've got 2 pairs of each if I'd had a job.

2000-2001 Much appreciated
pimp.gif

My blk/infrared VI's from 2000 and my true blue III's from 2001 are still wearable today. The quality of retros back then were great. To bad I cant say the same for today.

My blk/infrared VI's from 2000 and my true blue III's from 2001 are still wearable today. The quality of retros back then were great. To bad I cant say the same for today.

way to make a guy feel old. dude said he was 7 in 2000. i was fresh outta high school and deep in the shoe game. i started buying j's when i was in 7th grade. my first pair was the uni. blue/ wht 9's. smh, damn i'm old

way to make a guy feel old. dude said he was 7 in 2000. i was fresh outta high school and deep in the shoe game. i started buying j's when i was in 7th grade. my first pair was the uni. blue/ wht 9's. smh, damn i'm old

nice year. first time i really noticed and bought retros. copped both the white/silver V and black/infra VI, and subsequently wore them both until they were falling apart. still managed to get $20 of some silly person on ebay for my barely wearable VI's several years later.

nice year. first time i really noticed and bought retros. copped both the white/silver V and black/infra VI, and subsequently wore them both until they were falling apart. still managed to get $20 of some silly person on ebay for my barely wearable VI's several years later.

Nike Air Jordan 5 Black/Black-Metallic Silver

my favorite Air Jordan, with the other 5 and the 6,
this may be my favorite 'retro year.'

But '99-'01 doesn't even compare to '88-'90 - Nike Air in its prime...
believe me

Nike Air Jordan 5 Black/Black-Metallic Silver

my favorite Air Jordan, with the other 5 and the 6,
this may be my favorite 'retro year.'

But '99-'01 doesn't even compare to '88-'90 - Nike Air in its prime...
believe me

Yeah it was a great year, before all the madness hit. Why couldn't I be hip to release dates then? This was all before I started working at Niketown in early '01, when I was hip to when things were coming out. I do remember however asking my dad to get me a pair of spacejams while I was away at school in Buffalo, but I had no idea when they were going to release. I just wish I had known, my closet would be even better now even though I have some of the pairs shown. I was even offered a pair of Laney V's and a second pair of '00 Spacejams, and I TURNED THEM DOWN. I was a fool for that, but it was the circumstance I was in lol. I guess it was a good problem to have. Good times, good times.

* Raise your hand if you remember the first CG XI release, I know I do*

Yeah it was a great year, before all the madness hit. Why couldn't I be hip to release dates then? This was all before I started working at Niketown in early '01, when I was hip to when things were coming out. I do remember however asking my dad to get me a pair of spacejams while I was away at school in Buffalo, but I had no idea when they were going to release. I just wish I had known, my closet would be even better now even though I have some of the pairs shown. I was even offered a pair of Laney V's and a second pair of '00 Spacejams, and I TURNED THEM DOWN. I was a fool for that, but it was the circumstance I was in lol. I guess it was a good problem to have. Good times, good times.

* Raise your hand if you remember the first CG XI release, I know I do*

I remember you would get the new eastbay and they would have the jordans that would come out over the next few weeks and you could call and pre-order and they would be on your doorstep release day...Now some people have to camp-out for those same sneakers...anyway 2001 was my favorite year due to the fact that the XI and III are my favorite Js

I remember you would get the new eastbay and they would have the jordans that would come out over the next few weeks and you could call and pre-order and they would be on your doorstep release day...Now some people have to camp-out for those same sneakers...anyway 2001 was my favorite year due to the fact that the XI and III are my favorite Js

...'00 was a great year...HS grad...enlist Army...knockin down J's cuz I had money...all the px's had J's also...could even put on layaway if u were broke that month...

Back
Top Bottom