The WWE Network Thread VOL. 9.99

Before he signed to the E.. He was super jacked up too.. Google PAC vs Devitte.. You'll be very happy...

I CANNOT wait to see a combination of kenta or devitt or steen or zayn or Neville in a match together :pimp:

U can also see the passion in shovels face after nxt. :pimp:

O yeah, I forgot this wasn't the main thread lol... Watching the post show.. I like how HHH pretty much called it an indie show, as a compliment...

I CANNOT wait to see a combination of kenta or devitt or steen or zayn or Neville in a match together
pimp.gif

U can also see the passion in shovels face after nxt.
pimp.gif
We may make fun of Shovel for shoveling. But at the end of the day, he does push the younger talent and truly what is "best for business". He was one of the main architects behind the Daniel Bryan push

So zayn & neville are main roster bound right when kenta, devitt, steen and richards are coming in, shiiiiiitttttttttttttt

Love his inring work. But still can't stand his face. They either need to go the blue dot route and stick to having him wear a mask

DC will hate seeing Triple H shake hands with Paul Heyman.........
It crossed my mind but I didn't even let it get to me man. This is a good night for wrestling.

I don't even mind Leon Rose right now. See how good of a mood I am in man?

Man that wasn't Kofi, that was some random Floridian with some little locks. I thought it was him at first too

Back
Top Bottom