The WWE Network Thread VOL. 9.99

Both of these guys deserve to be on the main roster..But I hope they never get called up cause creative won't have anything for them and their careers will go straight downhill..

Awesome match man. Some good spots as well. 

Thoughts on Neville:

-Dude has it all when it comes to the ring. Extremely athletic. Can fly, got good ground game
-At certain points, he did look winded and it did effect his selling. Some of his selling was obvious but thats just me nitpicking. Easy fix
-Very impressed at his explosiveness as well. Dude literally comes out of  nowhere with this stuff.

Before he signed to the E.. He was super jacked up too.. Google PAC vs Devitte.. You'll be very happy...

Thoughts on Neville:

-Dude has it all when it comes to the ring. Extremely athletic. Can fly, got good ground game
-At certain points, he did look winded and it did effect his selling. Some of his selling was obvious but thats just me nitpicking. Easy fix
-Very impressed at his explosiveness as well. Dude literally comes out of  nowhere with this stuff.

Wanna know how they'll utilize his best asset? By sticking him in 5 minutes matches, then putting a mic in his hand.

Thoughts on Neville:

I think he's like Christian where he doesn't come in having the crowd behind him as much as some other wrestlers do, but he wins the crowd as the match goes on

What's next for kid? Main roster again? I'd pay good money to watch kid, Rollins, Bryan, ziggler fatal 4 way for the strap. Never gonna happen tho

Last edited:
Neville is the goods.

But I think he needs to cut his hair and get new ring attire. Something about his body type and moves doesn't fit his look / ring attire if that makes sense

Repped my dude. Neville is so damn quick and explosive. Dare I say, hes got Lucha explosiveness...

He's also strong too. Dude HAD to be a swimmer/diver when he was younger. No way a normal human being can contort their body like that. And at his built.

Has anyone heard Neville's AOW podcast? I heard a clip of it last week on the 200th episode. I need to check it out.

Neville is the goods.

But I think he needs to cut his hair and get new ring attire. Something about his body type and moves doesn't fit his look / ring attire if that makes sense
No Orlando Jordan, but by the look of the ears, he needs to keep his hair...

I think he's like Christian where he doesn't come in having the crowd behind him as much as some other wrestlers do, but he wins the crowd as the match goes on
100% agree. There's nothing about him that's likeable when you look at him. He's plain to me. But once you see him in the ring, my goodness.
Wanna know how they'll utilize his best asset? By sticking him in 5 minutes matches, then putting a mic in his hand.
I'm hoping they let this dude go. I dont know how far he will go but damn he would flourish in the mid card.
Before he signed to the E.. He was super jacked up too.. Google PAC vs Devitte.. You'll be very happy...
Devitt as in Prince Devitt? Gonna have to check it out. What promotion?

Dc, what were the 2 weak matches? I'll guess the ascension match since you guys hate them. Rick victor is a good worker tho

the three main matches advertised were as advertised. Rusev was a squash match and we all hate the Ascension.......hahaha

Back
Top Bottom