The WWE Network Thread VOL. 9.99

Nattie doesn't look good at all tonight. She looks like a wreck or she forgot some makeup or somethin

tumblr_n6d5gjdSdD1s2b47zo1_500.png

@DCAllAmerican  put it best. Tonight is a good night for wrestling.

Tonight is the first time in a while where it was clearly evident that the WWE took a conscious effort to deliver the best product possible. To the wrestling, to the commentary. Just a great night man

At this point, that may as well be his gimmick.
LETTTSSS GOO RANGERS!! .......anyway i can actually see that working for kofi,not even jobbing on tv anymore..so sad that he has to buy tickets just to get in the arena.have the shield ignoring his high five as they make there entrance lol 

@DCAllAmerican  put it best. Tonight is a good night for wrestling.

Tonight is the first time in a while where it was clearly evident that the WWE took a conscious effort to deliver the best product possible. To the wrestling, to the commentary. Just a great night man
so basically nxt is what the wwe will be like when vince dies? lol ,im bout to fire up nxt now 

This stupid why wouldn't they have Zayne win (being the face) and have Tyson Kidd win with the interference of Brett and Natalya (turning them into a heel nxt faction since those 3 have nothing better to do). Having a Zane vs heel Kidd match at the next ppv.Then you could have interesting wwe like storyline but still keep breeze and Neville relevant by having them chase their retribution.

gonna watch this here in a second.. you guys had my curiosity but now you have my attention.

I took my ball and went home over to this network thread. Lemme know if yall wanna do a viewing sometime :wow:

Gene mentioned Starrcade 95 or GAB 89. I prefer WWF but it's up to ya'll. Just happy to discuss live wrestling with ya'll once more this week

I rather that Starcade or some WWF.

Best of Raw on. Can't believe the Shovel used to bury himself in Chyna :smh:

Last edited:
Y'all wanna do it at 9 EST or is that too late? Gonna shower. Also gives time for dudes to come and join

Back
Top Bottom