The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
That little whisper **** she does where she's BARELY singing is so played...she doesn't even try to switch it up

She's cute tho

is it just me or is the live version of mood music/the hills that we got 2 months ago so much better than this final cut?

Cats in the comments saying this is Bruce Jenner :lol:

Listen to some of that Beach House Bloom album on YT not bad. Put me in that good nothing to worry about mood.
Bloom is flames end to end. Highly recommended.
Infinite reps for suggesting Beach House!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
at Loft Music sampling Gila
FLOURISH

My favorite band during a dark time in my life, they amplified everything 
pimp.gif
 when I heard Da Gawd sample it had me 
eek.gif
 took life to another level tbh

They are coming out with another album in August btw

Listened to the entire Bloom album when we brought it up initially

Tell me that wouldn't be a TURNT show. Dem hipster type females that would come to see both Beach House and Da Gawd... then they'd play the few cuts from HOB with him on stage...

Last edited:
is it just me or is the live version of mood music/the hills that we got 2 months ago so much better than this final cut?

The sxsw one def sounds a lil different

I tend to think it sounds like the live version when I blast it . Even in the video it sounds like its the coachella performance.

Grabbed some new headphones and was blasting this like crazy! Almost got hit by the train :lol:

Listen to some of that Beach House Bloom album on YT not bad. Put me in that good nothing to worry about mood.
Bloom is flames end to end. Highly recommended.
Infinite reps for suggesting Beach House!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
at Loft Music sampling Gila
FLOURISH

My favorite band during a dark time in my life, they amplified everything 
pimp.gif
 when I heard Da Gawd sample it had me 
eek.gif
 took life to another level tbh

They are coming out with another album in August btw

Listened to the entire Bloom album when we brought it up initially

Tell me that wouldn't be a TURNT show. Dem hipster type females that would come to see both Beach House and Da Gawd... then they'd play the few cuts from HOB with him on stage...
@Vincent Van Ho  Beach House tickets for the fonda on 12-10-15 go on sale today 

Yes sir, at 10 AM, I've been waiting, gonna cop like 6 tickets 
laugh.gif
 thanks for looking out!

I've seen them once before, they were TOTALLY drugged out 

I can't believe this dude's album still doesn't have a name and we got that many leaked tracks 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:

Yes sir, at 10 AM, I've been waiting, gonna cop like 6 tickets 
laugh.gif
 thanks for looking out!

I've seen them once before, they were TOTALLY drugged out 

I can't believe this dude's album still doesn't have a name and we got that many leaked tracks 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

whcih day you aiming for, im going for the thursday show

since we're talking dream collabos for Abel, have any of you guys checked out Odesza? Since it sounds like he's transitioning into a bit more poppy sound, I think they'd pair up well in the future..

^^I think he would've murked this song. The dude singing is Shygirls and he's been dubbed the white Weeknd

Went ahead and bought the single to show Abel some support. :pimp:

Will be buying the album to... And that's big for me because I never buy albums.

Man... Quint made me feel bad for listening to these leaks. God knows I'll be buying the album when it drops... But In the 90s is just so good, I can't help myself. No one else's music has ever turned me into a fiend like this. **** is boarder line embarrassing... :smh:

But **** it. He made a good point. Waiting to support the artist allows them to continue doing what they do. No more leaks for me. Deleting In the 90s from soundcloud and sticking to the gospel that is The Hills.

Last edited:
Who else gets turnt up everytime they see a big quint Weeknd reaction video?? Lol bruh could carry the club on his back

Last edited:
Quint plays an intricate part of the xo movement, at least here on NT.

We get the new material. We discuss the music. Then we wait patiently for Quint's reaction. :rofl:

You should see some of the older reviews. :lol:

NTXO fam needs to shout him out on Twitter. I would but I don't have an account.

Back
Top Bottom