The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
Lol Foreal bro ^ it's like the 4th quarter of the game is waiting for Quints reaction then it's over

Can't wait for the weeknd this weekend in philly at the roots picnic. Hopefully he performs all the new tracks.

Imagine if Weeknd had Quint sit in on studio sessions. Son might die in there. :lol:

I'm not even gonna play The Hills or 90's again till the album comes out. I don't want 'em to get old.

Imagine if Weeknd had Quint sit in on studio sessions. Son might die in there.
laugh.gif

I'm not even gonna play The Hills or 90's again till the album comes out. I don't want 'em to get old.
THIS WOULD BE GOLDEN

I screamed when I saw that PS on tha Twitta 
laugh.gif

Quint is cool as **** man... dude makes me enjoy the music much more than I already do.

I'd definitely smoke a blunt with that cat 
pimp.gif

But **** it. He made a good point. Waiting to support the artist allows them to continue doing what they do. No more leaks for me. Deleting In the 90s from soundcloud and sticking to the gospel that is The Hills.

So, those of us who listen to leaks are somehow preventing artists from "doing what they do" even though we still buy the singles, albums, and go to the concerts?

So, those of us who listen to leaks are somehow preventing artists from "doing what they do" even though we still buy the singles, albums, and go to the concerts?

Yeah. Makes no sense at all. The fault of the leaks is on the camp for leaking it and the hackers or whoever got their hands on it. Once it's out, listening literally does nothing. If anything, they just got an unofficial test run of what the reaction to those handful of tracks might be.

Quint is followed by The Weeknd, so he obviously doesn't want to look bad. Don't really understand a blinkin's logic behind it :lol:

Yeah. Makes no sense at all. The fault of the leaks is on the camp for leaking it and the hackers or whoever got their hands on it. Once it's out, listening literally does nothing. If anything, they just got an unofficial test run of what the reaction to those handful of tracks might be.

Quint is followed by The Weeknd, so he obviously doesn't want to look bad. Don't really understand a blinkin's logic behind it :lol:

Man I'm already in a conundrum as far as waiting for this album to release as it is. Enough with the mind ****. :lol:

But I will say this, having been listening to the hills since the sxsw show, I really feel like I missed out on the sense of adrenalin felt by those who got both the cdq and video the other day. In a way, I suppose I would rather experience it all at once in the form of a compete body of work as opposed to piece piece. Not sure if I'm making sense. But, yeah.

Man I'm already in a conundrum as far as waiting for this album to release as it is. Enough with the mind ****. :lol:

But I will say this, having been listening to the hills since the sxsw show, I really feel like I missed out on the sense of adrenalin felt by those who got both the cdq and video the other day. In a way, I suppose I would rather experience it all at once in the form of a compete body of work as opposed to piece piece. Not sure if I'm making sense. But, yeah.

Nah that makes total sense. Overplaying stuff before the album drops makes that first listen less legendary. Happened with Kiss Land. Like half the album was released before it came out.

Back
Top Bottom