The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
Ya think these leaks are on accident :lol:

Full album leaks maybe, but most of these singles are on purpose...

Nah that makes total sense. Overplaying stuff before the album drops makes that first listen less legendary. Happened with Kiss Land. Like half the album was released before it came out.

Agreed.

That's really all you had to say instead of that "allows the artists to do what they do" BS :lol:.

"Prehistoric men discovering fire." :rofl:

CGIguJqWYAAivpE.png
:rofl:

Listening to this in a cave > ya expensive earphones b

Echoes of silence b

Lucy vibing to dis b

Last edited:
At the end when the beat comes back around I just want to stop what I'm doing and go dead like Quint :lol:

I know I can't be the only one who copies his movements when certain tracks come on.

Either often or KOTF. Can't really decide. Often got the air time to prove itself as the hottest track, but KOTF still flames to me..

Not gonna discredit in vein either though. Track is also fuego :pimp:

Heard someone other than myself blasting The Hills in their whip today.

Almost shed a tear.

This song is going to be huuuuge for him.

Often still, **** rang off when he performed it at Barclays, magical when I was on the shrooms.

Man... Quint made me feel bad for listening to these leaks. God knows I'll be buying the album when it drops... But In the 90s is just so good, I can't help myself. No one else's music has ever turned me into a fiend like this. **** is boarder line embarrassing... :smh:

But **** it. He made a good point. Waiting to support the artist allows them to continue doing what they do. No more leaks for me. Deleting In the 90s from soundcloud and sticking to the gospel that is The Hills.

In The 90s is so good. So good. And since it gets deleted from everywhere I somehow found the 4:17 version, which I think is the CDQ version. With the full beginning. Only heard the 4:34 version, with the 'this is an exclusive' or whatever, tag. Dat bass doe. http://www.brandnew.hiphop/download-the-weeknd-girls-born-in-the-90s/

Yoo... The Host never ever gets old. So mellow. Even though the message is kinda messed up lol. 
The lyrics are downright diabolical 
laugh.gif

Cause these nights pass, so much quicker then the days did
Same clothes you ain't ready for your day shift
But you up you need money for ya' face lift

Gotta make that money to supply the habit

Back
Top Bottom